Melbourne grain bulk buy?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jed3 said:
Anybody aware of any plans afoot for a Melbourne grain bulk buy?
Sounds like a great idea Jed. I know a few that would be keen to jump onboard mate

Clever brewing have 15% off ingredients at the moment, I think they are looking to shift some grains so they might be open to this.

Leyther said:
Clever brewing have 15% off ingredients at the moment, I think they are looking to shift some grains so they might be open to this.
CB is having the 15% off ingredients sale 'cos we're moving to larger premises in the next month or so. Things are picking-up, so it looks like we're doing what you guys want (Shhh... don't tell anyone, or we'll sell-out of everything... :ph34r: ) & don't want to have to move anything more than we absolutely need to. Lazy pricks that run the show..I ask you... :p Customers benefit from the impending move, obviously.... :super:

Running a BB at the same time ain't gonna happen short-term, but maybe once we're re-settled & have more space available to store the incoming pallets.....?

jed3 said:
Anybody aware of any plans afoot for a Melbourne grain bulk buy?
Great Idea jed3.
Usually whoever suggests it runs it.
Thanks for stepping up.
Cheers.

whiteferret said:
Great Idea jed3.
Usually whoever suggests it runs it.
Thanks for stepping up.
Cheers.
Looks like we have the next Melbourne grains BB organiser sorted-out.

Hmmm. I had wondered if putting it out there might get me in trouble. Sorry all but I'm no chance as organiser. Mine was just a query.....maybe also a hope someone might already be on it.

jed3 said:
Hmmm. I had wondered if putting it out there might get me in trouble. Sorry all but I'm no chance as organiser. Mine was just a query.....maybe also a hope someone might already be on it.
Relax, mate. You've just been suckered by a bunch of pro's at the game. :D

Watch this space.....

I just used the last of my malts last night.

Well except for the golden promise and all that roast.. And all that chocolate and midnight wheat.. Apart from that I'm out.. Probably only enough for another 70 liters of RIS

Clever Brewing Bloke said:
CB is having the 15% off ingredients sale 'cos we're moving to larger premises in the next month or so. Things are picking-up, so it looks like we're doing what you guys want (Shhh... don't tell anyone, or we'll sell-out of everything... :ph34r: ) & don't want to have to move anything more than we absolutely need to. Lazy pricks that run the show..I ask you... :p Customers benefit from the impending move, obviously.... :super:

Running a BB at the same time ain't gonna happen short-term, but maybe once we're re-settled & have more space available to store the incoming pallets.....?
I'm very sad to hear your moving as your literally round the corner from me, where you headed to? hopefully not too far away as the only other LHBS nearby I find silly expensive!!

Back