Kegging Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell him to throw in some chrome plated handles too :)

But that is one seriously nice keezer build. The only thing that could make it nicer is some LEDs.
Cheers Frothy Boi:bigcheers::cheers:
I'm keen to buy chrome handles as they are In the budget (wife won't see it).
and RGB remote controlled LED's are already in :)
I love the offer from Kegland, Keen to get the keezer to where it should be.
I have had 7 kegs go though this so far over several group parties and everyone has had a great time, I was not to concerned about the taps, but after browsing so many other builds, they stand out like a sore thumb :( and it realy is the last ( hopefully if I cant find a way to drive it around) piece of the build :)
These photo's are a few months old and the final product is still being finished.... eventually....

Attachments

• routing power.jpg
    routing power.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 304
  • LED 1.jpg
    LED 1.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 298
  • Led 2.jpg
    Led 2.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
This is a few pics of my keezer I built early 2019, cheers.

Attachments

• 6D0B9D1F-EA07-4961-8F66-9DCFC5D4D2F4.jpeg
    6D0B9D1F-EA07-4961-8F66-9DCFC5D4D2F4.jpeg
    289.9 KB · Views: 331
  • B6FCC00E-7A08-4BB9-A03D-6E5DB3C5EA8D.jpeg
    B6FCC00E-7A08-4BB9-A03D-6E5DB3C5EA8D.jpeg
    264.9 KB · Views: 333
  • E770F3F7-7877-4C3E-921A-C76833B828CD.jpeg
    E770F3F7-7877-4C3E-921A-C76833B828CD.jpeg
    311.7 KB · Views: 308
My simple Keezer build is not really worth showing here, however I'm pretty happy with our current array of taps now.

View attachment 117340

I disagree, I'd say than any keezer/kegerator build is worth showing. I'll bet the beer tastes just as good out of yours as it does the flashest keezer out there.

Not everyone has the time/inclination/know how to build a rolls royce kegerator, and it's always good to see how people go about it when the build something simple.

Mine is an old fridge with 4 holes drilled in the door with taps sticking out the front (probably a few hundred pages back on this thread), which a few people PM'd me about how to do the same thing. Doesn't look flash but does the job perfectly.

JD

I disagree, I'd say than any keezer/kegerator build is worth showing. I'll bet the beer tastes just as good out of yours as it does the flashest keezer out there.

Not everyone has the time/inclination/know how to build a rolls royce kegerator, and it's always good to see how people go about it when the build something simple.

Mine is an old fridge with 4 holes drilled in the door with taps sticking out the front (probably a few hundred pages back on this thread), which a few people PM'd me about how to do the same thing. Doesn't look flash but does the job perfectly.

JD
Well said :)
Every post on a build, recipe, walkthrough and general information for anyone is very much appreciated and helpful.

JD
I have to add these :) started with a tap and a bucket then got a "kegerator" but still got all cos the outdoor tap is handy and the kegerator will be donated to someone that can fix a shorted thermostat controller.:)

Attachments

• Mach 1.jpg
    Mach 1.jpg
    441.5 KB · Views: 228
  • Mach 2.jpg
    Mach 2.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 216
  • still got Mach 1.jpg
    still got Mach 1.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 219
  • broken kegerator.jpg
    broken kegerator.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 213
It's been a while since I've been able to blag on about my setup.
gMnVqV.jpg

It's been a while since I've been able to blag on about my setup.
gMnVqV.jpg
Very nice set up!
Great font, looks like a sound unit built in.
Storage galore and nice colour choice
something in glass door looks odd? ;-) but may be my imagination.

I have to add these :) started with a tap and a bucket then got a "kegerator" but still got all cos the outdoor tap is handy and the kegerator will be donated to someone that can fix a shorted thermostat controller.:)
Where are you located Donz?

Back