• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Kegging Setups

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Donz

Reaction score
Tell him to throw in some chrome plated handles too :)

But that is one seriously nice keezer build. The only thing that could make it nicer is some LEDs.
Cheers Frothy Boi:bigcheers::cheers:
I'm keen to buy chrome handles as they are In the budget (wife won't see it).
and RGB remote controlled LED's are already in :)
I love the offer from Kegland, Keen to get the keezer to where it should be.
I have had 7 kegs go though this so far over several group parties and everyone has had a great time, I was not to concerned about the taps, but after browsing so many other builds, they stand out like a sore thumb :( and it realy is the last ( hopefully if I cant find a way to drive it around) piece of the build :)
These photo's are a few months old and the final product is still being finished.... eventually....

Attachments

Last edited:

Donz

Reaction score
in need of laptop tech support too.
need a new switch to turn the laptop on.

JDW81

I make wort, the yeast make it beer.
Reaction score
My simple Keezer build is not really worth showing here, however I'm pretty happy with our current array of taps now.

View attachment 117340
I disagree, I'd say than any keezer/kegerator build is worth showing. I'll bet the beer tastes just as good out of yours as it does the flashest keezer out there.

Not everyone has the time/inclination/know how to build a rolls royce kegerator, and it's always good to see how people go about it when the build something simple.

Mine is an old fridge with 4 holes drilled in the door with taps sticking out the front (probably a few hundred pages back on this thread), which a few people PM'd me about how to do the same thing. Doesn't look flash but does the job perfectly.

JD

Donz

Reaction score
I disagree, I'd say than any keezer/kegerator build is worth showing. I'll bet the beer tastes just as good out of yours as it does the flashest keezer out there.

Not everyone has the time/inclination/know how to build a rolls royce kegerator, and it's always good to see how people go about it when the build something simple.

Mine is an old fridge with 4 holes drilled in the door with taps sticking out the front (probably a few hundred pages back on this thread), which a few people PM'd me about how to do the same thing. Doesn't look flash but does the job perfectly.

JD
Well said :)
Every post on a build, recipe, walkthrough and general information for anyone is very much appreciated and helpful.

Donz

Reaction score

JD
I have to add these :) started with a tap and a bucket then got a "kegerator" but still got all cos the outdoor tap is handy and the kegerator will be donated to someone that can fix a shorted thermostat controller.:)

Attachments

H0U5ECAT

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've been able to blag on about my setup.

Donz

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've been able to blag on about my setup.
Very nice set up!
Great font, looks like a sound unit built in.
Storage galore and nice colour choice
something in glass door looks odd? ;-) but may be my imagination.

Ballaratguy

Reaction score
I have to add these :) started with a tap and a bucket then got a "kegerator" but still got all cos the outdoor tap is handy and the kegerator will be donated to someone that can fix a shorted thermostat controller.:)
Where are you located Donz?

Latest posts