Thank's Keg King

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bird

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to the crew at keg king and Will the CEO. My 70lt guten broke down not long ago and after a few discussions with the staff at keg king and the technicians we where struggling to work out the problem. They asked for it to be returned so they could diagnose but due to living in north Queensland return postage was around 200 dollars so wasn't overly keen on that. Plus it would have been another 2 weeks in postage and the time for them to fix it. Reached out to Will in regards to this and he was very understanding of my situation and desire to get back to brewing. He promptly organised to have a new screen and board sent to me as these Parts where the most likely culprits. Parts arrived in a few days. Turns out something had gone wrong with the screen. Easily replaced and back brewing again.

Thanks again for the excellent after sales service and helping to keep the beer flowing!

Bird

Hi guys.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to the crew at keg king and Will the CEO. My 70lt guten broke down not long ago and after a few discussions with the staff at keg king and the technicians we where struggling to work out the problem. They asked for it to be returned so they could diagnose but due to living in north Queensland return postage was around 200 dollars so wasn't overly keen on that. Plus it would have been another 2 weeks in postage and the time for them to fix it. Reached out to Will in regards to this and he was very understanding of my situation and desire to get back to brewing. He promptly organised to have a new screen and board sent to me as these Parts where the most likely culprits. Parts arrived in a few days. Turns out something had gone wrong with the screen. Easily replaced and back brewing again.

Thanks again for the excellent after sales service and helping to keep the beer flowing!

Bird
Happy to help. Hate it when something goes awry and people cannot get their brew on.

Latest posts

Back