• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keg Tags

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these still going?
I'd like to order some more if possible.

Yes Mate,

Can do as many as you like...

will get onto the tap labels soon, been sidetracked with work crap...

Yes Mate,

Can do as many as you like...

will get onto the tap labels soon, been sidetracked with work crap...

The tap label photos and size seem to have disappeared of thread
And the price
Would like some
Can you re-educate me please

Just a note to say I'll be away until mid december, so wont be able to do any more keg tags until then.

cheers,
Chris

How about now? It was a timely bump in the other thread... Keen for a set, will send PM

Cheers

Since I too now own kegs, I would love a set.

Superoo, if your still up for it, I'd like to buy a set too.

Hi to all,
Yes, I can do some more, but unfortunately not until September (am away until then).

Hey DU99, do you mean 4 tags or 4 sets of 12? (Only worth doing in sets of 12).

Cheers,
Chris

Superoo said:
Hi to all,
Yes, I can do some more, but unfortunately not until September (am away until then).

Hey DU99, do you mean 4 tags or 4 sets of 12? (Only worth doing in sets of 12).

Cheers,
Chris

Aaaah, just sent you a PM, i see now it will be a delay. Still good, put me down for another 3 dozen i reckon when you get back.

edit; if anyone is thinking about the quality or durability of these, have no doubts. I have broken two by twisting too much when they are cold to remove them, but it was my big oafish hands. They are great quality, long lasting and easy to use. Definately a good buy.

Can vouch for these, they are great!! would like another set. I have them designated Sod Perc and Sanitiser, would like some blanks to use with a whiteboard marker.

Im in for a set or two also, just need to think of what styles ill do in the future ;)

Just a note to say I have added these keg tags to our website www.eatonlaser.com.au, then go to the 'brew stuff' category.

For the first 20 sets ordered - if you use the coupon code 'ahb' you will get 10% off.

I have run out of off-cut material, so now have to use new stuff, price has gone up accordingly.

You can now select different colours too...

Cheers to All,
Chris

Also have custom brew controller panels now available, in the brew stuff category at www.eatonlaser.com.au

cheers,
Chris

Was just thinking about this today.. top stuff

order placed, will PM confirmation deets

:super:

Back