• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keg Tags

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What great service.

Order placed on Sunday night, email from Superoo the same night confirming the order, keg tags in my mail box in Melbourne today.

A great product.

Been meaning to get a set of these for ages. Order placed. If you can get the umlaut on my Kölsch tag then i'll be even more impressed!

DU99 said:
Could use a cable tie around the handle for cubes
I use these for cubes, and they go into the fridge with the FV. I record everything on them and transfer to my BS hard copy when kegged. As for the kegs? they just need to tell me whats in them.

Thanks to the possum who gave me the cube tags. :wub:

av 001.JPG

I write on everything with a black texta and when it's time to change the "label", I squirt it with metho and wipe it off.

The trigger bottle was originally to disinfect various bits of brewing equipment but now if gets used more for removing old names and gravity readings from cubes and fermenters.

I also cut rough timber wedges with a circular saw from 4 x 2 (90 x 45) and drill a hole in em so I can cable tie them to corny kegs. They get the same treatment with the black texta and I chuck em out when there's no room left on them to write on.

All very lazy stuff but time is precious.

Possums rock.

Damn these keg tags. I keep thinking of extra tags that I need... that I can't live with out.

I feel an order for another 12 coming on, perhaps including 2 blank ones that I can write on in pencil or white board marker and erase.

Hi Dragon,
If you choose a colour such as black over white (any colour with white text, which means the rear side of the tag is white), you can just write on the back of the tags with a white board marker anyway

:)

Cheers,
Chris

Latest posts

Back