King Keg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you email Kegland or KegKing?

The ones in this thread at KegKing.

Kegland were working on bags that were to go inside corny kegs (with a new lid) but ran into burst issues on some scenarios and looks like it was put on the back burner.
Corrected it was a typo, emailed Keg King

Emailed Kegking about these and the bags are not yet available, same with the plastic A type couplings it seems

Would be open to a 10 and 20L (Both with Bags) to go under my bar for cask ale, probably get a party pump and some form of flow control tap etc with a stout tap
The couplers aren't in stock yet but the bags should be. I got a couple last week.

Attachments

• IMG_3887.jpeg
    IMG_3887.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Just curious has anyone tried the ww brew keg? I’d sell the house before I sold it lol
Just had a look at these and well they look cool the cost is up there, I would be curious to compare one to some of the unitank offerings

Back to the King keg I am still waiting on them to be offically released as id be keen on a couple of 10L ones for cask style beer

Just had a look at these and well they look cool the cost is up there, I would be curious to compare one to some of the unitank offerings

Back to the King keg I am still waiting on them to be offically released as id be keen on a couple of 10L ones for cask style beer
Have you asked? Not sure if the commercials are taking advantage but stock of the bags was low last time I asked.

Just curious has anyone tried the ww brew keg? I’d sell the house before I sold it lol
I’ve got a WW Brewkeg and I really like it. They’re pricey, but I patiently waited for a good discount to appear before buying mine.

If anyone has any questions, PM me so as not to derail this thread.

Latest posts

Back