King Keg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you email Kegland or KegKing?

The ones in this thread at KegKing.

Kegland were working on bags that were to go inside corny kegs (with a new lid) but ran into burst issues on some scenarios and looks like it was put on the back burner.
Corrected it was a typo, emailed Keg King

Emailed Kegking about these and the bags are not yet available, same with the plastic A type couplings it seems

Would be open to a 10 and 20L (Both with Bags) to go under my bar for cask ale, probably get a party pump and some form of flow control tap etc with a stout tap
The couplers aren't in stock yet but the bags should be. I got a couple last week.

Attachments

• IMG_3887.jpeg
    IMG_3887.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Just curious has anyone tried the ww brew keg? I’d sell the house before I sold it lol
Just had a look at these and well they look cool the cost is up there, I would be curious to compare one to some of the unitank offerings

Back to the King keg I am still waiting on them to be offically released as id be keen on a couple of 10L ones for cask style beer

Just had a look at these and well they look cool the cost is up there, I would be curious to compare one to some of the unitank offerings

Back to the King keg I am still waiting on them to be offically released as id be keen on a couple of 10L ones for cask style beer
Have you asked? Not sure if the commercials are taking advantage but stock of the bags was low last time I asked.

Just curious has anyone tried the ww brew keg? I’d sell the house before I sold it lol
I’ve got a WW Brewkeg and I really like it. They’re pricey, but I patiently waited for a good discount to appear before buying mine.

If anyone has any questions, PM me so as not to derail this thread.

What ever happened to the keg-king page?
It seems to have disappeared last week
Maybe someone had issues about the comments concerning a current Supreme Court case currently underway where the directors of the company have shown their willingness to commit perjury, with hold evidence and to the falsifying of records (in a previous case the company was involved in in 2018)
I thought AHB was supposed to be impartial to this sort of thing🤷‍♂️

Maybe someone had issues about the comments concerning a current Supreme Court case currently underway where the directors of the company have shown their willingness to commit perjury, with hold evidence and to the falsifying of records (in a previous case the company was involved in in 2018)
Truth and facts aren't tolerated around here, apparently

Not when it involves one of their sponsors. It wasn't philrob, it was admin who deleted the thread. Best wait for the final verdict, I know just the place to put it.;)

Seems like the Keg King thread was a strange place for commentary on Kegland all along 🤷‍♀️

Actually I got chucked off their (not keg king) page when someone asked about how to stop the floating dip tube from getting stuck on the side of the fermenter
I posted that I liked the central dip tube that another company has
I was promptly banned from the Facebook account
Their manager emailed me and said that he could get me reinstated but I told him not to worry because if their company was so precious about how a person says that a competitors item works well then I don’t think I want to be associated with them

Seems like the Keg King thread was a strange place for commentary on Kegland all along 🤷‍♀️
It was in reply to Kee's post about another director's dispute he had in 2018. I think Kee has either got something against director's, mainly because he isn't one. Or he gets off on the smell of lavender furniture polish.

It was in reply to Kee's post about another director's dispute he had in 2018. I think Kee has either got something against director's, mainly because he isn't one. Or he gets off on the smell of lavender furniture polish.
But going by the current case Kee is a director of the company

OK tomorrow 14/08/24 10AM Supreme Court of Victoria Justice Croft presiding. This will be the second attempt at the legal teams giving their summary of the case

Latest posts

Back