• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keg Tags

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back OT and not the keg count comp.

Great simple, cheap product. Will order.

Deciding the 10 'names' is the hard bit... <_<

Am i mental or are you the second bloke who couldn't count up to twelve :D

Got 3 dozen coming and will be ordering more later i'll bet.

This is a genuine good idea. Not like i don't own masking tape, but it's a pain drying the keg so it'll stick etc. Just one less chore while kegging :beer:

Just checked, it is NOT illegal to send cash within Australia, just not advisable. It IS illegal to receive cash from overseas and it IS prohibited to send cash to SOME countries

Just checked, it is NOT illegal to send cash within Australia, just not advisable. It IS illegal to receive cash from overseas and it IS prohibited to send cash to SOME countries

Well there you go... Maybe it was just the folks telling me that as a security measure.

Who did you check with?

Can you make rectangles, with no hole in them? These would look great on my beer bottle shelving

Can you make rectangles, with no hole in them? These would look great on my beer bottle shelving

Hi jayCee,

If you just wanted the same sizes, but rectangles with no holes that wouldnt be a problem.

I can do the same but a thinner material with a sticky back if you were thinking down the lines of a sticking it on.

cheers,
Chris.

Sorry I dont have time to PM everybody when I've sent your tags, but 6 sets are in todays post...

cheers,
Chris

Keg Tags arrived today.
$10.00 well spent.
Thanks Chris

Got mine too. Excellent. Smaller than they look in the picture, but that is a good thing.

I don't understand the present.

Hey Punkin,
Its used to determine if a keg fitting is in or out (gas or beer).
The slot is stepped, just gently....

I'll put a pic up later :)

Cheers,
Chris

Awesome idea, Chris!

I might look at some blank white tags and write on them with a whiteboard marker (can't think of 12 tags off the top of my head!).

Hey Punkin,
Its used to determine if a keg fitting is in or out (gas or beer).
The slot is stepped, just gently....

I'll put a pic up later :)

Cheers,
Chris

I understood that you could use it as a sizer on the post base (nut) to determine which post is which. It is a neat product, however: I generally look at my corny as to whether it has IN or OUT written nearby. On my Chinese kegs (since they don't have that written on them) I use the rule, grooved (nut) is gassy, works for cornies too. In my circumstances it is an unnecessary, cool gadget.
Great tags, cheers mate.

Aaahhhh Tops mate thanks.

It will come in handy now as i won't have the masking tape on one side of the keg top with the name of the beer on it :D

Will definately get used.

Neat idea, I use the labels they usually put around your wrist for large parties. You can get them off ebay for ~$12 for several hundred. Write on them with a permanent marker, then loop them around the handle and stick them back to themselves. You can shower with them on and the writing doesn't run, pretty durable things.
Credit to Asher for the original idea.

Neat idea, I use the labels they usually put around your wrist for large parties. You can get them off ebay for ~$12 for several hundred. Write on them with a permanent marker, then loop them around the handle and stick them back to themselves. You can shower with them on and the writing doesn't run, pretty durable things.
Credit to Asher for the original idea.

Why would you take a shower with your beer kegs?

Tags received they are great! Will be ordering some tap labels from you soon!

Cheers
Ben

No worries Lads, thanks for the feedback.

I'll be making a few more tap label samples when i get a minute...

Latest posts

Back