Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slcmorro said:
It might have already been asked buuutttt.... any idea when you'll have Amarillo?
Probably on the New season release mate, what they want for it currently I'm not willing to pay, I don't see it as a deal I can pass on.

Working on something to ensure a decent supply but time will be the judge as to how it turns out.

Yob said:
2 New varieties to be listed later this week / weekend

2012 Warrior and 2012 Vanguard as well as the 2013 NZ Cascade Flowers if I get the time in amongst a brew day Saturday..

Must get a brew day in, down to a single spare cube :blink: WTF!!

Vanguard is a great hop, I love it in both German ales and lagers. Goes will in an Uncle Dunkle as well.

Batz

Yob said:
Phone call made, info gained. I now know what info I need to provide and what needs to be done and supplied to your local Customs agents to be able to provide.

I was planning a test run with another forum member and should probably do that before anyone commits cash to the whims of border control down there.. Id like to know that Ive got the bases covered.

That covers Launnie and Hobart area, anyone out of those regions and I'd need to double check the sorting facility location.

:icon_cheers:
Cheers Yob.....Appreciate the effort.

Donske said:
Yob, just tried to track my order and the tracking number is showing no activity at all, could you please double check what's happening there.

Cheers.

Turned up this afternoon, great service as per usual, just Auspost being odd with first not tracking the package and then deciding for the first time in 5 years to have their contracter deliver to our area in the afternoon, bastards made me nervous that they'd lost my hops.

Got my hops from you today, very quick turnaround and great price cannot recommend highly enough!

With the help of a few workmates it was easy to spend $260 on hops!

Definitely recommend hopdealz! Placed an order on Friday, turned up on Tuesday... nicely packaged plus a little magnet so I can be reminded to buy more hops every time I go to the fridge for a bevvy... Nice subliminal advertising there yob. B)

Ha, you can thank SWMBO for the magnets, all her doing...

BTW, posted Monday not on the weekend mate.

Cheers

Yeah I figured as much, super quick delivery!! Will definitely be checking in regularly, next stop 450g :ph34r:

Hey yob just got a couple of packs from the site.
Styrians and citra. Oh yeh

Yep, got my hops yesterday with no issues. Quick delivery and great prices (not to mention the lovely smell when opening the package).

Cheers

Nice.

As a by to that, when split from the larger amounts I get them in, the individual packages are re-packed for storage in the Mylar bags they come in, taped shut and then into a tub in the the freezer, as a result of being stored in the mylar, they can pick up a bit of the dust and aroma from the inside of the mylar package, the packages themselves are sealed and emit no aroma.

All packages when sent are also wrapped and taped, as in, the vac sealed packages are wrapped tightly in freezer bags and then tightly taped shut just in case Aus Post decide to get a bit rough with them.

:icon_cheers:

It's the sticky fingers mate, specially when dealing with that Vic Secret. Brewed with that again yesterday, the resins brought back memories of a bygone youth. :D

Never experienced another hop flower with that much resin. :icon_drool2:

When I packaged those, I had a box with a white cardboard sheet in the base which turned orange/yellow by the end of the packing session, you could literally scrape the lupulin off it with a knife :lol:

I think the Vac sealer still has some smeared on on from the gloves :kooi:

Update:

1 Bonus Pack of NS to go, the next 225g bag bought will get the bonus pack which weighs in at 258g.

Nelson Sauvin.JPG

Belle Saison Yeast now listed, both Warrior and Vanguard to be listed this evening. (6pm I'd estimate)

Fresh stocks of Citra, Mosaic, Cascade (AU and US) also updated.

Next to be listed sometime this week (Maybe the weekend) will be NZ Cascade Flowers...

Cheers :ph34r:

Package arrived today, fast and in perfect condition as usual. Thanks for your excellent service again Yob, and for the little extras :)

Thanks Yob, third order arrived safe and well today. Best service of any online retailer I've ever used.
Cheers
P.S. Magnet proudly on fridge!

Hey Yob

Will have any 110 bags of simcoe available soon or can you recommend a good sub.

Cheers Jefin

Back