Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
Certainly is an exciting hop to play with, I'm reaching for it before Citra at the moment... Combined with Citra is gob smackingly fantastic...
This.

Goes excellent with Citra and Cascade. I even put a little summit in it for bittering and it went really well.

Great hop bomb type hop - because it isn't citrus or passionfruit dominant IMO. More berries, melon that sort of thing.

I can do and have done man, usually weekends are best as I need to do it around a little 4 month old, can be done other times, just needs to be properly organized to work and not get me in the shit :lol:

If you want to arrange this, my phone number is on the site or shoot me a PM. Im a reasonable distance from you though mate, Im out in Ringwood East.

:icon_cheers:

Weekend special extended until tmoz morning when I can be arsed updating the site, It's been a long day and bed calls.. all orders packed that were placed prior to 10pm tonight, tracking numbers sent.

Cheers to those that jumped right on in with both feet..

Looking forward to bringing in a few more new sorts this week :beer:

As long as I didn't make you put some pants on :lol:

Cheers :)

Another prompt delivery - 1 day (yes one day) to get hop flowers into Tasmania - this is massive Tassie brewers.

I'm now holding some Galaxy and Nelson Sauvin flowers in my happy little freezer for a massive dry hop of some sort.

And Belle Saison yeast.

Put it all together......... Wooo! :beerbang: :beerbang: :chug: :D

well Im giving it a try after paypal declined my order through a certain US retailer and the bank informed me they were on their high risk fraud list and wouldnt process my credit card payment...No such dramas with your service though!! :D

Albainian said:
well Im giving it a try after paypal declined my order through a certain US retailer and the bank informed me they were on their high risk fraud list and wouldnt process my credit card payment...No such dramas with your service though!! :D
Glad to be able to offer a decent and above all, local service for you mate, it was part of the reason for me starting this up so I'm pleased that you're giving us a go. Will try to get your order in the mail tmoz.

Cheers

HI Mate,I get the feeling your not a big fan of POR what would you substitute POR are for if the recipe called for it. :beer:

Really is recipe depending, but as far as it goes, it's hard to beat the likes of Magnum. Many other 'neutral' bittering hops out there.. Nothing wrong with POR, just not one I go to often.

POR has forever been defiled by the horrors of mega-lager, much like Hitler ruined that mustache.

Thanks Boys, & was that really a mustache

Will get some Magnum of you next Yob,( shit all these hops so little time). :beer:

Back