Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Hops today, well packed and quick delivery, Thanks Yob.

Hey Yob do you have enough EKG for a 450g purchase? Website says "You reached the maximum available quantity for this product"?

Edit: Same goes for Styrian Goldings says only 110g available?

Inventory is saying still 1 in stock so you should be OK mate. how many are you trying to get?

ed: Gimme a sec, Im getting that error too when I add to cart.. will have a Captain Cook

Yob said:
Inventory is saying still 1 in stock so you should be OK mate. how many are you trying to get?
I'm after 450g of both.

PM'd, Will resolve this shortly mate. Either way, I think I will be needing to put another order in.

:icon_cheers:

I have a really big problem with your service Yob, and it's why I haven't ordered from you yet... YOU HAVE TOO MANY AWESOME HOPS AT AWESOME PRICES! it's seriously f##king with my head so much I can't decide what to order 1st. My cart has about 15 different items sitting in it and everytime i start cutting down to finalise my order I keep adding more instead. :D

#firstworldproblem
#hopaddict

Hey Yob, bit of a stretch, but I wonder with your contacts in the hop world, are you able to stock "hop goo"? Like the CO2 extracted resin? Not isomerised extract, the un-isomerised gooey shit that you add to the boil like you would normal hops.

Tonnes of people use it these days for bittering, the yanks buy big cans of it and just dole it out with a syringe. Since it's so concentrated you only need a few millilitres to bitter as opposed to a bunch of hops early on, used especially in big double IPA's etc. I'm lead to believe it is produced in Australia but I've never seen it for sale. Some places sell tiny bottles of iso-extract but that's not what I mean.

hops ordered tuesday arvo, arrived safe, sound and well packaged Thursday morning. Thanks Yob!

Question for Yob: is Vic Secret out until next season now? Being such a new variety I'd not be surprised if we have to wait for more plantings before supply is close to meeting demand...

erm, no, I believe they have been about for a while, just havnt gained popularity among home brewers. It's still available and I could possibly get pellet version, Im not terribly interested in getting hold of any more Flower hops of them (the 15kg I ended up getting was enough for 1 year of that type)... unless there is a pre order of ~3kg or so.. I may look at getting some again next season if folks yell hard enough ;)

Cool Ty, sounded interesting for dry hopping on the HPA site which said that 2013 was its first commercial season. But marketing folk are always creative on websites with little regard for the facts. Lol

I have enough problems deciding what to order already without throwing random 'unknown'' hops into the decision making process. :ph34r:

As long as the budget is approved by SWMBO I think I'm settled on ordering IPA mmm-hops (mosaic, motueka and magnum) with some galaxy. Or maybe I should try my ESB with Fisrt Gold, Sylva and Helga? Oh god I'm about to choke on my drool and have brain explosion. :icon_drool2:

Yob said:
attachicon.gif
Update1.JPG
I know nothing can (realistically) be done about "Dealz", but for the love of all that is good and decent in the world (hops): "Beasties".

Please.

[EDIT: typo, amusingly enough.]

Just for you Bum.. It shall be so.

To be honest, that waz all pretty random entries and by no means represents a final output.. Without doubt, those tagz will change a number of times before its complete... Quite a few yards to cross yet.

Ed: And also… lolz

Yob,While your sitting around doing nothin (MATE ) you could always give a couple of hints, like this hops goes with this or try this with this. Just a thought about THIS for new hopheads. :p Do you like THIS idea. :lol:

Perhaps he should start a forum where people could get such info?

ash2 said:
Yob,While your sitting around doing nothin (MATE ) you could always give a couple of hints, like this hops goes with this or try this with this. Just a thought about THIS for new hopheads. :p Do you like THIS idea. :lol:
what and take the fun out of research?

Back