Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yob said:
what and take the fun out of research?
More research means more tastings ,that makes sense. The more you drink the more you learn. Now I've gone to MORE from THIS. :super:

Just in, a small amount of Sorachi Ace, seemed to be either a loved it or hated it hop, but some reading at Ratebeer produced >THIS< and a bit more locally produced >THIS< so I felt it was worth a look.

Will be listed later this arvo, currently busy trying to work out where to put that 1000lt tank ;)

:icon_cheers:

Yob said:
currently busy trying to work out where to put that 1000lt tank ;)

:icon_cheers:
glad to see you made it home mate without the tank flying off the roof of yer car! B)

Ha! Didn't realise till I got home that it wouldn't fit up the side of the house so had to get a bit creative to get it in the backyard.. Got there in the end...

Service with a smile! Cheers hops in the freezer, great to share a beer and give you one to go home with! Very happy customer here and highly recommend Yob for all your hop needs!

Keep up the good work.

Got my hops today cheers yob :) with a couple of bonus packs :). Very pleased with your service mate not to pleased with aus post, saw on the tracker the package was at my local depot on Friday morning they didn't deliver it till this arvo. Oh well I'm not planning on brewing for a couple weeks anyway. You will definately be getting my buisiness again mate.

Bastards!! That sux man!! Especially as I take the time to check that orders will make it in time..

#grumblebitchbastards

Yeah I thought about just going down there friday arvo to pick it up but didn't get home from work I time. Next time I will have to order myhops on a Monday so there is no chance of that happening again. Thanks for the service mate.

I do mate, sold out just now, will be back in by the end of the week.. Should have seen it coming, spring time eh!!

Hey Yob the Zythos turned up in the mail today. Cheers, looking forward to brewing with this hop.
I think a big order of mosiac and motueka is on the cards. I'm really loving that combo at the moment.

Hi Yob,
Do I have the option of putting $ directly into your bank ac when I place an order? How long do you estimate aus post delivery for central coast QLD?
cheers.

wereprawn said:
Hi Yob,
Do I have the option of putting $ directly into your bank ac when I place an order? How long do you estimate aus post delivery for central coast QLD?
cheers.
It's preferred that its run through the site as the inventory is then updated, that said, there have been instances of me doing direct sales.. it just makes it more manual that I then need to update the inventory manually so takes me more time... which I dont have in abundance these days.

Send me a PM of what you are after and we can take a look at it.

Express postage is the default package used and we can check the delivery times expected based on your post code. So if you give me the addie details I can take a look for you.

Cheers

Back