Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. Transitions are a little slow for my liking though, and when moving across the top, the drop down menus stick around 2x as long as they should I feel.

Spelling mistake in the description of Caliente (lok should be look).

Khellendros13 said:
the drop down menus stick around 2x as long as they should I feel
Thanx for the feedback, I was aware of the dropdown issues with the last site as well, it's why I've gone for a more button orientated layout this time, the store is the only list with a dropdown but individual pages can be accessed from the store home page or any other store page without having to head back to the top ribbon..

Will fix the typos this morning,

Cheers

Great work. Now get amarillo so I can order all of it off you!

:) A little more editing to happen this arvo, like adding a direct link to the cart button so it can be accessed from any page not just the ribbon.

Trying to make it more user friendly than it was, still tweaking as time allows and inspiration strikes.

:icon_cheers:

The faster the site runs the happier I'll be. Fast > pretty.

hopdealz.png
Title renders (what I assume is) incorrectly for me. Menu bar is way off centre (I also assume this is not desired) - my cropping makes this less obvious here, look at the boxes for the title and content for reference.

Clicking back in the browser from a detail page leaves the detail page exposed over the page I want to see instead.

I noticed the first issue at a smaller resolution than the one I set it up on this morning. will see if I can adjust when I get some time this arvo..

Cheers

Resolution is 1366x768 if that's any good to you. Firefox 22.0.

bum said:
attachicon.gif
hopdealz.png
Title renders (what I assume is) incorrectly for me. Menu bar is way off centre (I also assume this is not desired) - my cropping makes this less obvious here, look at the boxes for the title and content for reference.

Clicking back in the browser from a detail page leaves the detail page exposed over the page I want to see instead.
I havnt got FF at the work station, have made some adjustments, cant seem to replicate the issue on my screen here.

:icon_cheers:

Title renders correctly for me on Chromium on the same machine but menu is still off-centre - perhaps that's intentional? Product page disappears when browser-backing with Chromium too.

Any other Firefox users seeing it as above?

Using FF 23.0.1 and works fin at 1366x768... Tried on Chrome too and seems fine ;)

Appears to transition smoother for me at least now too.. with any luck, (never the case) I'm pretty much there with it. Any outstanding big ticket items or quirks, please let me know, happy to have a further look into it... I even fixed the cart today so it bloody works :blink:

Now maybe I can bloody brew something :ph34r:

Cheers

It's off centre for me, too, on FF 23.0. Had a look at the underlying html, and the style of that <div> element is using absolute positioning.

It's no deal breaker. I wouldn't go about paying money to have it fixed, but put it in your list of issues to have addressed on your next "refresh".

Whoa!!!!

Just saw your first the new site give away promotion, cheers Yob!! :super: Four 450gm lots of hops coming my way :beerbang: Still a couple of spots left as well :p

Batz :ph34r:

Batz said:
Whoa!!!!

Just saw your first the new site give away promotion, cheers Yob!! Four 450gm lots of hops coming my way Still a couple of spots left as well :p

Batz :ph34r:
No worries at all batz, I'll be delivering them personally ;)

Hey Yob - The new site doesn't work on iphone. The site opens but can't actually see the hops...this makes my wife happy for some reason.

That's odd muddy, works on the wife's and someone posted earlier that it did now.. Will have a look when she gets back, her first night out :)

Back