Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RobjF said:
Hey yob I see the citra is only in 110 bags any idea when I might be able to get it in the bulk bag(450). Also are you getting any Falconers flight in I'm sure I looked on the weekend and you had some in the 450g.
I just had a quick look, Citra still stocked in 450 and 110g, you must have missed it mate. I thought it was odd as I had only recently adjusted the stock.

Cheers

After a bit of feedback about postage, it's going to get hotter and I've been thinking about the envelope $5 postage.

Turns out that the express envelope is only $5.80, so for. 80c more it gets delivered next day (in covered zones)

Thoughts?

Could offer both - like gg offer express separate post for liquid yeast (unless my memory is upset like a dysenteric gut)

Charges **** all for it too.

What a *******!

DU99 said:
Ross @ craftbrewer charges for a Techni ice block..to keep the stuff cool
There is a width restriction to the envelope packages, while I have some of these items, I don't think they work. By the time you squeeze 220g into an envelope there isn't a great deal of space left.

The turn around time on the registered post parcels is 4 days, the option being explored is 1 to 2 in most cases, with a blazing summer about to hit, I know which I'd prefer :)

DU99 said:
Ross @ craftbrewer charges for a Techni ice block..to keep the stuff cool

Really how long do those thinks last? Couple of days to deliver to my place and a gel pack helps for the first few hours of it. I do go express post as well.

Batz

Do it. I saw those small express envelopes at the post office the other day and wondered why you weren't using them.

Id been considering it for a while, didnt see an urgent need while it was still coolish but with the onset of the warmer weather it's come back to mind.

:icon_cheers:

Batz said:
Really how long do those thinks last? Couple of days to deliver to my place and a gel pack helps for the first few hours of it. I do go express post as well.

Batz
I use them camping and they are still cold after 5 days in a good icebox, slimy though so every time I grab something I have to wash my hands.

Diggs said:
I use them camping and they are still cold after 5 days in a good icebox, slimy though so every time I grab something I have to wash my hands.

The same little ones? But in a post pack and not an esky?

Hey perhaps there are fantastic and for 50c if they work just a little bit great.

I'll try one next time, too late now craftbrewer says my yeasts where posted today.

Batz

The best thing about them is they don't "melt" as such, so don't release water. But like I said they get slimy.

Yob said:
Not sure folks want to receive slimy packages.. I wouldn't
I'll give it miss thanks.
Been ordering yeasts and hops for 15 years and haven't needed to get slimed yet.

m59l.jpg

Back