Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a bit of twerking tweaking, it seems that the Android Chrome issues are resolved (are on my Experia at least), with any luck I can get some traction on the i-devices next.

Still a couple of things to do to the site when time allows.

Cheers

Hi Yob,
Received my order today. You have a great service, keep it up :icon_cheers:

Thanks for the sentiment Lodan, appreciated :beer:

The consignment Id been awaiting rolled in yesterday but hadnt the time to even look at it till just now, Have listed the following..

Mt Hood 5.7% AA
Glacier 6.0% AA
Herkules 17. fecking 6% AA :blink: (Gosh)
Cluster 7.9% AA
Pilot 7.9% AA

All listed today

:icon_cheers:

ED: A Little editing to do to get them all 110g Packs on the one page... bloody thing, thought I had it sorted...

Cheers Yob,
That'll go down well after Armakeggon.

Next on the list to bring into the store next week..

Ahtanham
Liberty
Bravo

I keep on telling myself to stop.... but cant... where does it end? ;)

hope you got some

Yob said:
Next on the list to bring into the store next week..

Ahtanham
Liberty
Bravo

I keep on telling myself to stop.... but cant... where does it end? ;)
I hope your accountant understands all the brewery stuff and beer you make (ingrediants) is tax deducable as you need to test the quality of all your hops :)

Look forward to my delivery today for the Steam Ale clone tomorrow Yob!

I will have a google search shortly - but what's the run down on Mosaic? Everyone is raving about it!

"Mosaic, is like, totally the new Galaxy!!!"

From the spec sheet it sounds delicious! Oh well, I can't be buying anymore hops at the moment. I have to go at around 200L/week to use my current supply as it stands!!!

after been a long time window shopper and drooler over Yobs selection and prices I finally had a chance to order some 110g's to get a sample of Mosaic and Helga.

I have rarely received ANY package ever that has been obviously been packed with care and respect for the product been shipped, their business name and the client. Meticulous work Yob.

Thank you so much for a job well done! 10/10 across the board!

Received as promised Jess! SWMBO APPROVES OF THESE GLORIOUS HOPS FOR HER STEAM ALE TOMORROW!!!

Nice fridge magnets as well included in my latest delivery

Greatt to hear :beerbang:

all packages, when posted on a Thursday are assessed to determine if they can be delivered on time by Friday on the Parcel Tracking page..

Being closeish to me, we had other options if that one wasnt going to work for you, but glad it did, its going to be a busy weekend for you mate :)

@ Natdene.. Should be sending out a bucket load more too, SWMBO (who is in charge of all these sorts of things) ordered a whole bunch more of them before realising that I was re designing the Web Site, so though these magnets match the old site, they are still a good quality.. Im actually working on the next promo thingamy right now but dont want to give too much away as yet..

Cheers Peeps :super:

Have to say the magnet you sent me yob was classy enough to be swiped from the keg fridge and has pride of place on the kitchen fridge assisting on of my sons paintings

Hop Dealz Australia
I find it hard to believe it's legal? There you go Yob, perfect for your t-shirts.

batz

Back