Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhh... your website doesn't work at my office!

Lucky I am the computer nerd so I can fix it ;)

New look store... work continues in earnest.. Hoping to finish off the "ground work" this week and launch the new site next week.

New Look Store.JPG

Looks nice! I will be ordering next week once I confirm what the brew buddies want!

Amarillo Gold going to be in stock anytime soon???

Not in the next week or so if thats what you mean, I should have a decent supply when the new season is released.

:icon_cheers:

As in roughly.... 1 month? I still need more Cascade and such in the meantime.

I will find out a rough ETA, I need to speak to my man about a few other things anyway, will get back to you on that one.

Cheers mate! I assume around October. This time I am buying a kilo.

Is there any difference between Amarillo Gold and Amarillo?
either way I'll be grabbing as much as possible as soon as you have it in stock, the Mrs demands that I keep DSGA on tap for her to drink

sp0rk said:
Is there any difference between Amarillo Gold and Amarillo?
either way I'll be grabbing as much as possible as soon as you have it in stock, the Mrs demands that I keep DSGA on tap for her to drink
Same hop. It is patented so it is Amarillo, Amarillo Gold or Amarillo VGXwefdfgstrgrtg or something!

Just ordered some Mosaic and Citra, requested Fastway but the default was $5 for postage. I emailed you asking how I can pay the $5 additional. Just need to make sure I get these by tomorrow.

Cheers

Its been my experience that Fastway (cough) are unreliable for that same day service. Im currently talking to another provider for Same Day Delivery for Melbourne Metro, ive still got to do all the numbers on it, but it should *be within $10 for inner burbs and in the order of $15 as far as preston and is a totally tailored service. Obviously the further out the greater the cost*

I still need to work out what burbs will be covered and how to integrate it into the system.

All that aside, Issue sorted by email, you shall have what you desire :)

Cheers

*ed*

Cheers Yob for sorting it out with me.

We use Civic Transport, and 100% if I book before 3pm, it gets delivered in metro Melbourne same day by 6pm. CBD to Sunbury? Yes. Springvale to CBD? Yes.

May cost a bit more than Fastway, but people will pay a few $$ more for guaranteed same day delivery.

I like it, slightly laggy on the swap between pages but overall much nicer.

I may try a different transition yet, still tinkering a bit...

Bollox, just realised Ive not done the inventory as yet, everything is in there with only 1 listed.. Will let it run overnight and update in the morning when I get the time..

SWMBO has come to like Thursday nights and has come to see them as a night off the Hops..

Apologies. Something Something, Jumped the gun again... Something Something mumble mumble...

;)

Lot's better... still a little slow on android but otherwise a lot better.

Just been perusing the new site..very nice !

El Dorado is a Spunky Monkey ??

Fantastic adjectives there, Yob...almost as good as the selection/prices...good job.

Back