Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weekend Sale!!

quite a number of 450g varieties have been marked down to make way for incoming stock in the next week or so... suddenly realised Ive not got the space for the incoming load so I need to do something about it...

The varieties heavily discounted (yes thats right, discounted Dealz!!) are marked with ** in the 450g Dealz page

Prices will go back to their former price setting as at 10pm Sunday 18/08/2013.

:icon_cheers:

Well, seems like a pretty bloody good time to give your site a go Yob!

It hasnt been offered to me as yet, will make an enquiery and see if I cant get hold of a kilo or two.

Hi Yob, been lurking about your site for a while and finally ordered some yeastie and hoppy goodness. Thanks for the quick reply and I look forward to brewing up a storm to make sure I have enough ales on hand for when my new arrival comes in less than three weeks, leaving me sleep deprived and short of time to brew and sample :unsure:

Haha thanks for the insight Yob, have only just started along the no-chill road but working on the process as the pot i have isn't quite big enough for a full boil. Working on getting a BCF crab pot or similar from CB for full wort BIAB (once the Minister for War and Finance approves) so will be sourcing hops more regularly methinks!

Hey Yob. I placed an order last night (Jamie Profke), is it too late to add another bag? I assume you'd probably wait til Monday to post it? Just need another 110g of chinook. If so, how do I go about ordering it without paying for postage again?

Shipping flowers to Tassie test is underway, package is being sent out on Monday, I believe all issues are understood and in hand, watch this space, I expect to update with news by midweek.

Please also note the weekend sale, listed top of page, should have said too, will last till Sunday or sold out of the particular varieties on sale.

Cheers

Me too DU99.

I got some mosaic from Yob.

I late hopped in the kettle and dry hopped in the keg. I picked up berry flavors in the finished beer.

What are you tasting?

Yob said:
Shipping flowers to Tassie test is underway, package is being sent out on Monday, I believe all issues are understood and in hand, watch this space, I expect to update with news by midweek.

Please also note the weekend sale, listed top of page, should have said too, will last till Sunday or sold out of the particular varieties on sale.

Cheers
Hope it all goes well......I smell a sauvin saison coming up.

BlackBerries/red currant..used Smurto's Golden recipe but used mosiac instead..even getting a honey taste but that could be rye

Certainly is an exciting hop to play with, I'm reaching for it before Citra at the moment... Combined with Citra is gob smackingly fantastic...

I missed a hop addition at 15 mins on my last double batch. This is how the hop schedule went on my current house brew (27IBU's). I prefer keg 2 and I may have to use keg 1 with my randall to up the flavor.

All hops cept citra from hop dealz.

16.00 g Magnum 60.0 min
40.00 g Motueka Flowers 10.0 min
20.00 g Galaxy Flowers 10.0 min
40.00 g Motueka Flowers 5.0 min
20.00 g Galaxy Flowers 5.0 min

Keg 1
15 g Citra Dry Hop 2.0 Days
15 g Mosaic Dry Hop 2.0 Days

Keg 2

10 g Citra Dry Hop 4.0 Days
10 g Mosaic Dry Hop 4.0 Days