Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day Yob.

Any chance of you getting in the Belle Saison yeast from Danstar?

I've managed (which is a surprise) to get T-58 to throw some bubblegum when fermented in my hot water system cupboard, and I'm planning ahead for warmer weather beers (given August I'm taking off from drinking, it'll be september and in Northern Tas it does get warmer then).

Gday LRG, yeah mate is on the shopping list, it'll probably be later this month I expect. Last order was a re-stock of the SAF's..

In other news, Chinook and Citra re-listed and I will have Warrior and AU Cascade pellet next week some time, presumably later in the week.

Shaping up to be a busy weekend to get it all sorted out and listed, been playing catchup for a week and I apologize for any unexpected delays experienced.

Cheers

Just got postage details Yob, I'm guessing that is for shipment tomorrow morning?

Yeah mate, order processed, will change to shipped when it's posted which will be mid morning tmoz.

2 New varieties to be listed later this week / weekend

2012 Warrior and 2012 Vanguard as well as the 2013 NZ Cascade Flowers if I get the time in amongst a brew day Saturday..

Must get a brew day in, down to a single spare cube :blink: WTF!!

Did you have any luck with the whole "Flowers into Tas" situation Yob? I'd probably sell my ass for some NS flowers.

Ive got the paperwork here, I need to fill out the details, attn. it for customs.. the thing that is holding me up is I need to nominate which port its going to enter so I need to ring Aus Post to see where that will be so it can be inspected. I'd have to suspect that it'd be Launnie airport but Im hesitant to send it before sorting out the details in full and Ive just been too busy of late. I will make a strong effort to do so at lunch time tmoz mate.

Cheers

Yob, just tried to track my order and the tracking number is showing no activity at all, could you please double check what's happening there.

Cheers.

Hay mate, they generally dont show up until they hit the sorting centre, it depends if they have been scanned over the counter or not, generally, you need to hold a gun to their heads to make them do it which can be tiresome.

PM me the full name that the order came through as and I can have a look at the order and track from there.

:icon_cheers:

Finally got my first order in after taking forever to choose.

Just wanted to say I'm impressed by the large selection available and the cheap prices.

Cheers

jlm said:
Did you have any luck with the whole "Flowers into Tas" situation Yob? I'd probably sell my ass for some NS flowers.
Phone call made, info gained. I now know what info I need to provide and what needs to be done and supplied to your local Customs agents to be able to provide.

I was planning a test run with another forum member and should probably do that before anyone commits cash to the whims of border control down there.. Id like to know that Ive got the bases covered.

That covers Launnie and Hobart area, anyone out of those regions and I'd need to double check the sorting facility location.

:icon_cheers:

Thanks for the Hops, Yob.
You're a legend! I'm gonna try order 110g of everything to understand the difference :)

Probably get Amarillo the same time he gets crystalised unicorn tears. :ph34r:

Fuckin' Amarillo man. If he-who-shall-not-be-named was here he'd give us all a lecture on hop farms withholding stock to increase demand.

Hey Yob,

The Motueka rocked up in the in the mailbox today.
Once again, outstanding service.

Cheers,

Back