Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem, will be Monday shipping anyway as it just landed last night and will be splitting tonight.

Cheers

Forgot to mention..

..... incoming additional

New Season Styrian Goldings
New Season Columbus
New Season German Magnum.
New Season Centennial

Should be seen today or Monday, again, not a lot of it coming in so get it when you see it.

:party:

Hey Yob,

Any 2015 Simcoe and Amarillo on its way in anytime soon?

Amarillo already listed and I've been through shitloads of Simcoe already. I'm on last bags but my quota hasn't been filled yet. So hopefully More in few weeks

Hey mate, I haven't been brewing for a while or been on your site for ages, had a look at picking up some hops for an AIPA but cant see much listed. Any citra, simco, centennial or anything else suitable for an AIPA hiding away? Would also like a bit of magnum which you mentioned was on the way.
cheers,

husky said:
Hey mate, I haven't been brewing for a while or been on your site for ages, had a look at picking up some hops for an AIPA but cant see much listed. Any citra, simco, centennial or anything else suitable for an AIPA hiding away? Would also like a bit of magnum which you mentioned was on the way.
cheers,
Magnum and centennial will be split and listed this weekend.

No citra at this point.

Also, can you check your PM's, you're down for mini kegs and we're due payment on these now.

Cheers

Listing tonight, New Season

Styrian Goldings
Columbus
Centennial

US Cascade and others to follow, there will also be a small amount of Galaxy in next week

I could tell it was a long weekend because there was no traffic on the roads this morning coming into work! 30 minutes compared to the usual 1 h 15min :)

I joined a Union and now everyone second weekend is a long one. This weekend is extra long. Hurrah!

Back