Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put in an order tonight.. you think I will get it by the weekend?

On my return from interstate I will be offering up at least 5 x 1kg of 2015 Amarillo

$70/kg

either register interest here or shoot me a PM, first in best dressed.

These will be packed on the weekend of the 30.04 for shipping on 02.05

Cheers

Yob, for those of us who don't use 500g at a shot, what are your recommendations for storage? Vacuum-packed and in the freezer, or is freezer w/o vacuum good for a few months?

Vac packing and freezer is defo best practice, before I was a hop addict, I used to get away with double or more sandwich bags with as much air excluded as possible in a clip lock bag with some Oxygen Eater type thingo's in between the linings.. those sandwich bags are pretty oxygen permeable...

never had a real problem but I was storing much smaller amounts back then.. deep freezer storage is the best though, particularly with vac sealers.. and they come in handy for so much more.. bacon, snags, kittens... etc..

Last edited by a moderator:
Any Chinook on the radar? It's not a pressing need but I've been bashing Chinook and Columbus in particular lately. Columbus will probably see me out the year but Chinook won't with my rampant lust for the C bomb

resin fiend... I didnt see any in the freezer, will have another poke about.. I'd like some but supply is questionable and Im STILL waiting to hear on many varieties..

Will shoot off another email and prod them.

Cheers

If I put an order in now... what would be the chance of it getting to Sydney before the weekend?

Well put the order in anyway :) Centennial and Mosaic heading my way :) what's the ratio for a hop shot for a 20L batch? do you put the whole thing in?

twindav said:
Well put the order in anyway :) Centennial and Mosaic heading my way :) what's the ratio for a hop shot for a 20L batch? do you put the whole thing in?
4ml is a good starting point Ive found, I have gone higher naturally...

Hey Yob, did that order manage to get to the post office today?
Cheers
Tom

Yob said:
You should have tracking info..

All packages have been shipped
Hey Yob,

I haven't received tracking info for my 3kg order from Wednesday arvo.... should I be expecting this to arrive today?
No stress if it's not until next week.

Cheers,

Matt.

Back