Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummm... Depends.. Yes.. In the short term only what's listed. I'm not currently importing and it's both expensive and tough to source locally...

It's a real shit show currently mate. Are you after something specific or just a general question?

I meant to ask you before, J....do you have any Challenger coming in, or the odd pack in the catacombs somewhere ?

Yob said:
Ummm... Depends.. Yes.. In the short term only what's listed. I'm not currently importing and it's both expensive and tough to source locally...
It's a real shit show currently mate. Are you after something specific or just a general question?
Centennial, Simcoe or citra?

Just sent you a text, J, re Amarillo. I'm not able to process an order right now

It was for the 225g DOTD pack. I was probably too late, never mind.

Ooh.. Maybe.. I had some and there was a rush on it last night.. I did keep a little in reserve though so if you twisted my arm I might let go of some..

Current News:

2016 Galaxy
2016 Cascade (AU)
2015 Centennial

all listed on the site, first in best dressed, I'd guess the Galaxy wont be about very long.. has gone up a bit in Alpha and oils this year too... pungent.

timmi9191 said:
Any Simcoe Yob?
defo got a pack for you man, spied it tonight when poking about inthe freezer..

Cheers Yob, order placed. (I added paypal comment to send out next week, just incase you miss it :))

Back