Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yo yob... just ordered 3 450gram packs this morning. Can you advise if it will get to me before my planned brew day on Friday? How do you deliver these days? Courier or post?

Coodgee said:
yo yob... just ordered 3 450gram packs this morning. Can you advise if it will get to me before my planned brew day on Friday? How do you deliver these days? Courier or post?
Express post, will be shipped today and should certainly get to you by Friday anywhere in the country..

Get that brew planned :lol: :ph34r:

Mardoo said:
Must be that fat salary you get as a Moderator.
nope just the kick backs. i mean donations. btw yob your behind in donations to the mods
;) ;)

Incoming consignment of somewhat limited amounts

15 US Cascade
15 Chinook
15 Simcoe
15 Mosaic
16 Galaxy

also looking at some fresh season NZ Stocks again in the near future.. I can see the bottom of the freezer and am thinking I should do something about it...

Yob said:
Forgot to mention..

..... incoming additional

New Season Styrian Goldings
New Season Columbus
New Season German Magnum.
New Season Centennial

Should be seen today or Monday, again, not a lot of it coming in so get it when you see it.

:party:
I don't see no magnum on the site, put me out of my misery and I'll move on

droid said:
I don't see no magnum on the site, put me out of my misery and I'll move on
got loads, both split and not split, Ill list the bags Ive got split tonight and the rest over the weekend, planned splits Friday night.

Yob said:
got loads, both split and not split, Ill list the bags Ive got split tonight and the rest over the weekend, planned splits Friday night.
Gimme gimme some of that-thar Magnum serf, or I shall take a sword to your nether-regions.

MartinOC said:
Gimme gimme some of that-thar Magnum serf, or I shall take a sword to your nether-regions.
Negotiation skills are advanced with this man.

I just used up the last of my Mosaic. Would love some more ;)

Back