Hop Dealz Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bag of happiness arrived today !
image.jpeg
Tomorrow I will be firing up the vacuum sealer and cuttn that bag.
Onya Yob !

More split and listed

Magnum for those been asking
Galaxy - split and listed
US Cascade - split and listed
Centennial - split and listed (again)

er..

and another bundle of goodies incoming even with some new types for trial.. thinking 100g freebies (Especially for Mods) might be the go.. will only be a few but will let you know impressions when I smell them.

:beer:

a few Simcoe and Mosaic listed, not lots..

buuuuuut..

Ive landed more of each but is likely to be a week or so till I get to it.. others are first in line,

Like the Chinook etc..

Free with any order till gone, and there are only 4 of each

100g US Comet

or

100g Barbe Rouge

Barbe Rouge is the third variety to result from the research and development programme. Its red fruit aromas give it notes of strawberry and cherry. It is related to Strisselspalt and may be used for its aromas or for bittering, with an alpha acid rate close to 8%. Its subtle notes of strawberry sorbet when used with the cold hopping process will surprise you.

Leave a note on checkout and I'll throw it in the bag, just let me know which one.

Bugger, would have grabbed some mosaic as well when I was there earlier if I had of known! Ah well, next time.

Done, grabbed a halfa of Saaz, can you throw in Barbe Rouge if there is any left.

husky said:
Bugger, would have grabbed some mosaic as well when I was there earlier if I had of known! Ah well, next time.
Was in those big boxes mate, wasnt sure if it was there or not... let me know when you get round to planning the brewday and i'll see what I can do.

Hey Yob,

I was thinking of placing an order today/tomorrow for some Columbus and Simcoe,i was also chasing some Amarillo but seen that it is still to be split.

I'm in no rush was just wondering when it may be split so I could place an order for all three at once.

Cheers Beamer

Thinking of some Chinook, Yob. Any ETA with it? And any Citra?

Some of those experimental hops sound good - but give them to others, I've had my fair share of hopdealz freebies!

Excellent. No biggie about Citra - I don't blame you for that. I reckon I can get some of the goodness of it with a mix of Cascade and some other newers hops (Crosby Experimentals or Mosaic). It's more to say to SWMBO "it has Citra" - and she can't drink ATM.

Latest posts

Back