Happy Holidays

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adamt

Too busy (lazy) to brew.
Reaction score
This thread is for those who don't seriously celebrate Christmas... Happy holidays!

It's a day to celebrate the fact that everyone else is taking a day off for a religious holiday and you couldn't seriously give a stuff. It's a day to drink lots and eat as many animals as possible with your family and/or close friends.

My animal slaughter count is at 6; turkey, chicken, beef, lamb, prawn, snapper. Not a bad tally but I'm sure it could be higher.

Cheers
Adam

This thread is for those who don't seriously celebrate Christmas... Happy holidays!

It's a day to celebrate the fact that everyone else is taking a day off for a religious holiday and you couldn't seriously give a stuff. It's a day to drink lots and eat as many animals as possible with your family and/or close friends.

My animal slaughter count is at 6; turkey, chicken, beef, lamb, prawn, snapper. Not a bad tally but I'm sure it could be higher.

Cheers
Adam

Only pig and turkey here but they are well killed.
Would love some of your prawns and snapper
:p

Being the chef of the family, we visited rellies and I took a pork loin roast marinated overnight in lime zest / juice, ginger, garlic, allspice and some brown sugar.

Stuffed this morning (6am) with

fresh breadcrumbs
cashews blended
mushrooms
shallotts
more lime
egg
more allspice

Re-rolled and stringed and Slow baked.

Duck from Chinatown

too much information - vegans are warned that the following photo contains a scene of a recently deceased animal:

duck.JPG

Does anyone actually eat that part?
Tempted :) :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2:

You ladies want a sea food dish?

Try a kayak fishing trip 800 M off the beach catching snapper a year and a half ago.... snapper fillets 2 inch thick to die for. Caught on the morning of my wedding aniverabloodyary, so my house sitting mum and dad ate like kings and queens.

Dammit!

PS: Yes I am proud of my catch from a kayak so bite me... and I include my mum as the 'money shot' with no regret!! LOL

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

10.jpg

Merry snapper to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ladies want a sea food dish?

Try a kayak fishing trip 800 M off the beach catching snapper a year and a half ago.... snapper fillets 2 inch thick to die for. Caught on the morning of my wedding aniverabloodyary, so my house sitting mum and dad ate like kings and queens.

Dammit!

PS: Yes I am proud of my catch from a kayak so bite me... and I include my mum as the 'money shot' with no regret!! LOL

Fish looks good and ya mum aint too bad either.

cheers Steve

SDJ, really... come on....

She's hot!!

Jokes Just jokes....

Respect for pulling that bad boy = How'd ja catch that?

Lure? Chaser?

She's hot!!

Theophilus: 400 ad: "A man, though his hair be grey, can always get a wife, but a woman's time is short"

Your mum obviously is an exception. Can't see whether she is wearing a wedding ring or not....... :wub:

Respect for pulling that bad boy = How'd ja catch that?

Lure? Chaser?

Just what you see in the pic. The butt end only of a surf casting rod :lol: Line comes off the reel, through one eye 3/4 the way up the shaft and off into the water.... I went straight out the next day and bought a small BENDY rod for the kayak.... One hell of a fun time getting that with what is pretty much like fishing with a piece of steel rod. Just sitting a shade under a K off the beach, anchored in my special kayak fishing spot. Never fails me. It's the only thing I really miss since I moved here. :mellow:

Just a single hook and a piece of squid.... my favourite setup.

And praise be to the divine pirates, for they are the only ones that can deliver us from global warming.

Happy holidays brewers.

We had yiros and turkey.

cheers
johnno

yiros.JPG

Just what you see in the pic. The butt end only of a surf casting rod :lol: Line comes off the reel, through one eye 3/4 the way up the shaft and off into the water.... I went straight out the next day and bought a small BENDY rod for the kayak.... One hell of a fun time getting that with what is pretty much like fishing with a piece of steel rod. Just sitting a shade under a K off the beach, anchored in my special kayak fishing spot. Never fails me. It's the only thing I really miss since I moved here. :mellow:

Just a single hook and a piece of squid.... my favourite setup.

Shit----------LOOK OUT!!!!
shark_4sfw1.gif

Ha ha--------------just kidding :lol:
Your kayak looks the same as mine, "Daylite Paddler" from BCF?
Cheers

stagga.

Latest posts

Back