• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Grays Online Auction Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are some refrigeration items there... one big chest thing and a centrifuge cooler... probably will go for not a lot.

Cheers - Fermented.

You said it dude! Perhaps THIS would make a novel beer fridge

3150140_1539187.jpg

You said it dude! Perhaps THIS would make a novel beer fridge

You could lay down nice and cool on your back while drinking your beer. Just be careful when people tie a tag with a number around your big toe. :D

Mobile coolrooms - pick up from Horsham in Vic. linky

Could be a go for someone wanting a walk in cool room....

whole heap of cetering equip for sale in Vic - here. couple of chest freezers, lots of stainless steel

another in Vic - here ss benches etc

Some nice bits of stainless stuff including what looks to be a very large pot, could be used as a kettle, currently on $59, pickup only NSW

Linky

I think some of the Gray's Terms and Conditions are a bit rich :- Viz

"This Sale is GST EXCLUSIVE.

This Sale has a 13.5% Buyers Premium ie Successful Bid Price is $100 + 13.5% Buyers Premium = $113.50+ 10% GST Invoice Total = $124.85."

So a $100 knockdown is 25% dearer by the time you pay the addons.

Buyer beware.

Cheerz Wabster.

I think some of the Gray's Terms and Conditions are a bit rich :- Viz

"This Sale is GST EXCLUSIVE.

This Sale has a 13.5% Buyers Premium ie Successful Bid Price is $100 + 13.5% Buyers Premium = $113.50+ 10% GST Invoice Total = $124.85."

So a $100 knockdown is 25% dearer by the time you pay the addons.

Buyer beware.

Cheerz Wabster.

Standard deal for auction houses. Only pseudo auction sites don't have buyers premium etc (i.e. ebay).

For the Victorians

Channy's Chinese resturant closed down. heaps of great stuff in here. lots of stainless benches etc, fidges, a bar, a glass wine room with compressor etc. and a 700L chest freezer which is $115 atm

For the Victorians

Channy's Chinese resturant closed down. heaps of great stuff in here. lots of stainless benches etc, fidges, a bar, a glass wine room with compressor etc. and a 700L chest freezer which is $115 atm

If I hadn't already acquired kegs for my system, those stainless stockpots would be especially attractive...

For the Victorians

CRAP missed 700L chest freezer at $115! Probably went for much more.

OH yeah, CM2, do you have more wine barrels? If so, can ya PM me?

Latest posts

Back