• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Grays Online Auction Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh yeah - page 1 (doh!). You could start producing in decent volumes with one of those big conical tanks. Now all they need is a bottle capping machine...

Yeah, but most of it junk. I do like the mobile steel basin - I could use that to "scrub up" before a brew, or maybe just to store sanitiser.

Hey, I like the term "Mexicans" - never heard that used before. You realise that by analogy that makes you an American? Maybe even a Texan? ;)

Anybody seen any 30-40L Urns floating about on Gray's lately?

Junk to one is treasure to others :p

wish I was in Vic! Large triple glass door currently at $34. Other fridges including the bench type.

Linky

RSL cleanout in Wollongong. Fifteen minutes left. Complete beer system - four taps, two fonts, temprite, etc - currently $249. Assorted fridges, chest freezer, massive amounts of glassware. Get in quick

RSL cleanout in Wollongong. Fifteen minutes left. Complete beer system - four taps, two fonts, temprite, etc - currently $249. Assorted fridges, chest freezer, massive amounts of glassware. Get in quick

A bit too late for me to get interested (closed 2:30, I read this 2:29 :)). All the SS stuff went cheap-ish. cbf running about with the last min log in and bid on going-going-gone.

:) sorry mate, I spotted it the other day, but was on the sauce at the time. Just saw it again now

One to keep an eye on for NSW'ers. Most gear probably a little oversized for homebrewers but that first pic of the pump and heat exchanger has me salivating........
http://www.graysonline.com.au/sale.asp?SALE_ID=51962
Auction closing on the 5th. Cost + 13.5% + 10%GST
5 x SS vats 120-220L. Kettle ready or fermenter/conical in the making.
1600L conical (bit big but could cut in half for a smaller fermenter at the right price)
20L cubes (already over priced)
4 x 15L SS drums (cube substitute)

Auction closing on the 5th. Cost + 13.5% + 10%GST
5 x SS vats 120-220L. Kettle ready or fermenter/conical in the making.
1600L conical (bit big but could cut in half for a smaller fermenter at the right price)
20L cubes (already over priced)
4 x 15L SS drums (cube substitute)

Wow, the 140 liter vat is what I need for fermenting my wine in, shame I cannot get to Homebush or Botany for pickup! What a shame they don't courier!

Plus, I reckon you'd be scraping the barrel a bit to be using used public rubbish bins as brewing vessels. I doubt you'd ever get them close to properly clean.

http://www.graysonline.com.au/sale.asp?SALE_ID=51838
Medical and Scientific Equipment.
A few items look to be rather adaptable for brewing purposes. Pickup from West Gosford.

http://www.graysonline.com.au/lot.asp?LOT_ID=3149981# Party Keg ready for conversion.
3149981.jpg

There are some refrigeration items there... one big chest thing and a centrifuge cooler... probably will go for not a lot.

Cheers - Fermented.

Latest posts

Back