• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Grays Online Auction Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crozdog

Lunchbox Legend!
Reaction score
There has been a few posts lately with stuff listed on Grays Online Auctions. How about we list em all under this thread from now on - just like the ebay thread?

To start things off check this auction out especially if you are in Victoria - lots of 2 door drink fridges from $9!!

Link

Mmmmmmm, reckon I could do something with those SS trolleys too

I'd love one of those double glass door fridges.

What a great beer fridge they would make.

Just saw this puppy: 3 X 3 HEAD BEER FONTS, 3 X BEER TEMPRITE UNITS TO UNDERBAR AREA - Pick up Austinmer Bowling Club

http://www.graysonline.com.au/lot.asp?LOT_ID=2338192

:blink:

As long as you live anywhere near Wollongong / Sydney, don't bother. Austi Bowlo Club gone broke and liquidating. Don't forget the buyers premium !As well as

BEER SYSTEM, COMPRISING 3 X 3 HEAD BEER FONTS, 3 X BEER TEMPRITE UNITS TO UNDERBAR AREA, QUANTITY OF EXTERNAL BEER LINE FITTNGS TO COOL ROOM (NOTE: DOES NOT INCLUDE REFRIGERATION COMPRESSOR) (NOTE: BUYER WILL BE REQUIRED TO HAVE LICENSED REFRIGERATION MECHANIC DE-GAS UNIT & REMOVE IN AN APPROVED MANNER
)

But if you look at photos, you'll want it !!

Hi folks,
Spotted this auction on Gray's online today. I can't make use of any of the stuff there, but there's a set of temperature controlled 3-phase pots about halfway down that had me salivating, a SS conical filter which looks like it could make the mother of all mashtuns, a bunch of fridges and a few very large vessels which an aspiring microbrewery could probably make use of.

No affiliation etc.

Hi folks,
Spotted this auction on Gray's online today. I can't make use of any of the stuff there, but there's a set of temperature controlled 3-phase pots about halfway down that had me salivating, a SS conical filter which looks like it could make the mother of all mashtuns, a bunch of fridges and a few very large vessels which an aspiring microbrewery could probably make use of.

No affiliation etc.
Some nice SS shelving, sinks & fridges there - pity I'm not in SA.

BTW, does anyone know what you use a "CHICKEN DROPPER TABLE ON CASTORS" for?

I picked up a fermenting fridge from Grays yesterday. A whopping $9.
Love those liquidators.

anyone got a spare $6k sitting round. here

LANCER S4BOON; SUPER CHILLER, PROFESSIONAL BEER LINE CHILLER, 2 X CHROMED TWIN BEER FONTS AND 2 X KEG TAPS 860 X 490 X 790MM (AS NEW) ORP$14400 2 YEARS OLD

EDIT: description added

heres the mother load fellas. cheap as ice boxes. here. seen a lot of guys use them as their 'mash tuns'.

yes im think im bidding on one of them! a nice 150L

EDIT: Pickup from sandringham Vic only

heres the mother load fellas. cheap as ice boxes. here. seen a lot of guys use them as their 'mash tuns'.

yes im think im bidding on one of them! a nice 150L

EDIT: Pickup from sandringham Vic only

Auction closes next Tuesday 26th. We'll see where the final prices goes to. Don't forget to add an additional 15% premium to the price too. Anyone in Melbourne able to collect one of these and hold onto and / or post onto any fellow AHBs ?

Im certainly happy to collect and hold/post on to AHB members, I'll put it down to doing my part for the AHb community,

Im certainly happy to collect and hold/post on to AHB members, I'll put it down to doing my part for the AHb community,

Your not a bad bloke for someone that works in the Morgue Bretto :D

Can you bring one to my house full :p

Rook

I want one!

Seriously tho is there a giude or constructions on how to use grays online? how to bid, who to pay, why the hell 15% premiuins all that sorta stuff?

Because they are a liquidating auction house Fents...........I buy heaps of stuff from these guys. The 15% gets to be a pain, but not half as much of a pain as having to be there to collect your item at a specific time on a specific date - or it gets re-sold......:(........

You have to sign up and provide credit card details etc, otherwise you don't get to bid. Steer clear of the postage charges too, they are HORRENDOUS..

Edit......pushed submit, had more to say.....too early, brain not working yet....

well as I said Im happy to pick up (not pay) a few up for AHB members (thats incl you Fents). the 15% premuim is their extra profit margin. it covers their servcies etc. As Dom said. Its the same with most traditional auctions/clearance houses. Ebay is differant.

They would be grouse for a tun. I havent constructed my AG stuff yet so it would be useful. Thinking 150L would be great size as it would easily accomadate double batches.

PS... Rook - Fill your own up!

Troy hairofthedog has two of these and they are great. One for mash tun and the 200 LT one he actually keeps his fermenters in and it keeps em at 18-20c.

Someone remind me closer to the date and if they are at the right price well bingo bango..

Hey guys, I forgot to add that in case no-one has noticed, these auctions are also not GST inclusive, so in addition to the price you are bidding, you must take into account 15% buyers prem, and 10% GST.
ie: bid amount $39.00, plus $5.85 buyers prem, plus $4.48 GST = $49.33 plus any delivery charges. Just so everyone is aware.

And as far as I am aware, items MUST be paid for in advance of collection, so you are pretty safe there CM. :)

Latest posts

Back