• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Grays Online Auction Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As has been mentioned, keep an eye on the prices these things go for.

Often they are cheaper from the manufacturer here

:icon_offtopic: $1200 for an 800L mash tun! Count me in!

uhhhhhh.......planning on doing 1000 litre brews are we? :huh: ........do we need to have a chat about a 1500 litre kettle and HLT for you? :lol:

uhhhhhh.......planning on doing 1000 litre brews are we? :huh: ........do we need to have a chat about a 1500 litre kettle and HLT for you? :lol:
Dom, by the time he mashes out and sparges wouldn't it be closer to a 2000+l kettle mark would need?

Mark what's wrong....there is an 1100l jobbie available surely the minister of finance would appreciate the extra size B)

Dom, by the time he mashes out and sparges wouldn't it be closer to a 2000+l kettle mark would need?

Mark what's wrong....there is an 1100l jobbie available surely the minister of finance would appreciate the extra size B)

She can't stop laughing at me now :(

heres the mother load fellas. cheap as ice boxes. here. seen a lot of guys use them as their 'mash tuns'.

yes im think im bidding on one of them! a nice 150L

EDIT: Pickup from sandringham Vic only
Any idea of how hard it would be to drill a hole in these to fit a temp probe? anyone done it?

Any idea of how hard it would be to drill a hole in these to fit a temp probe? anyone done it?
Missed this by half an hour (doh!)
How much did they go for?
...and did you end up buying one CM2?

Are these liquidators generally credit card only? I'd love to be able to pick up some fridges/kegerators etc but no cc... :S

Hutch - I missed the sale.

brendanos. not sure you'd have to check. normal auctions, cash is preferable as they charge you for using a credit card. not sure what greys is. its probably both.

Picked my latest acquisition to get me to All grain today from grays, a 59Ltr SS pot. $70 bucks

At 500d x 300h, its a bit wider than i thought but i'll just have to factor that in to my evap. rates.

Bling :super:

Leary

DSC00070.JPG

Just found these on Greys for Brisbane brewers.

click here

Great way to upgrade to 100 litre batches

Hope link works

click here

Hope link works

Ta mate might just have a crack at that :icon_cheers:

That'd be worth registering for. 3 of those lined up on a frame - like a mega Brutus 10, should call it a Brutus 100 ;)

click here

Hope link works
What about the 2 x 500L tanks (which come with a bonus 20 gallon pot :D ) I could use them to get my monster tun operating at capacity :lol:

Picked my latest acquisition to get me to All grain today from grays, a 59Ltr SS pot. $70 bucks

At 500d x 300h, its a bit wider than i thought but i'll just have to factor that in to my evap. rates.

Bling :super:

Leary

Bargain, the exactly same size pot 12mths ago through grays cost me $110.

BYB

click here

Hope link works

So who's bidding on these babies?

I wouldn't mind one for a boiler.

Does anyone here want all three or could we split up the lot between interested parties.

Any thoughts, bidders?

I don't want or need 3 and wouldn't want to bid against anyone here who does want the lot.

Campbell

So who's bidding on these babies?

I wouldn't mind one for a boiler.

Does anyone here want all three or could we split up the lot between interested parties.

Any thoughts, bidders?

I don't want or need 3 and wouldn't want to bid against anyone here who does want the lot.

Campbell

Well I'm out :(

Yeah, I thought about splitting them the other day when they were $39. I'm definately out now.

Back