• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Grays Online Auction Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found these on Greys for Brisbane brewers.

click here

Great way to upgrade to 100 litre batches

Hope link works

Excellent spot there Reg, OK who is the lucky bugger ST of Auburn with the winning bid? I hope he is a brewer. I can't believe I thought I was in the race with a bid of $259.

cheers

Browndog

Click on the bidding history and you will see the item sold for $419.00 plus costs.

Cheers FROGMAN.

Click on the bidding history and you will see the item sold for $419.00 plus costs.

Cheers FROGMAN.

Flupp!! That was quite a bit more than I was allowed to bid :rolleyes:

Cheers, notice a certain bloke from Carbrook had a crack them as well ;)

Wonder how the winner is going to pick them up?

Too lazy to read and not sure if the question's been asked... Did they come with lids? Got a strange feeling they don't. :ph34r:

Warren -

Product Description:
QTY 3 STAINLESS STEEL TANKS - 100 LITRE (3 OF), OPEN TOP (98688-42)

http://www.graysonline.com.au/lot.asp?LOT_ID=2470027

BEER SYSTEM COMPRISING: 2 X 6 FRONT CAPACITY, HRC PROJECT DESIGN, WALL MOUNTED BEER TEMPRITE UNITS. STAINLESS STEEL WITH DRIP TRAY TO ONE AND 2 X INBUILT TEMPRITES TO EACH UNIT. WITH LARGE QUANTITY OF ASSORTED BEER LINE FITTINGS, FOBS, TAPS ETC. TO CELLAR AND COOLROOM. NOTE: BEER LINES THROUGHOUT BUILDING NOT INCLUDED. KEGS NOT INCLUDED. NOTE: THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFE AND COMPLETE REMOVAL OF LOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH ALL OH&S REGULATIONS, NOTE: DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY REFRIGERATION COMPRESSORS

They've also got a range of fridges and chest freezers, Pick up from Lakemba

Re: - the 3, 100 Litre tubs that were sold recently, I think they are made for butchers; they put mince and trimmings in them.

They are available new from Flamingo in Silverwater, with lids at something like $450- each.

If anyone really wants one

MHB

Hi guys,

There's some serious brewing equipment coming up for auction for the SA guys next month on Grays... Slightly out of my league :rolleyes:

Stainless Steel Tanks, 6000L, 4500L, 4000L
Grain Rolling Machine.
Simons Electric Boiler
200 x 50L Stainless Steel Lion Brewery Beer Kegs... and the list goes on.

I'd like to know where all of the equipment has come from?

http://www.graysonline.com.au/sale.asp?SALE_ID=80779

Some great stuff there

checkout the heat exchangers here

there are also a couple of nice looking 100l pots currently at $29

Use the spiral heaters at work but you would need a ship load of hot water for circulating through it. But that aside they work well.

BYB

Yeah, but most of it junk. I do like the mobile steel basin - I could use that to "scrub up" before a brew, or maybe just to store sanitiser.

Hey, I like the term "Mexicans" - never heard that used before. You realise that by analogy that makes you an American? Maybe even a Texan? ;)

Anybody seen any 30-40L Urns floating about on Gray's lately?

Hmm...Might have to rethink that one then :)

Did you look at page 1 as well? I wouldn't call most of it junk.

theres some nice 50L, 80L, 150L and 160L ss pots Vats there for Vic brewers (first Page). damn cheap also

Back