Grain Bulk Buy - Syd

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is gaining momentum and I'm keen to store it. I won't take any payment until I get around to speaking with Dane, but I could store the pallet in my garage. Would everyone be ok with the pickups being on two consecutive saturdays?

Cheers,

Clint

I am keen to get in on this for 2-3 sacks if it goes ahead.

I'm still also keen, I assume whoever is actually placing the order will get a central list of what we are ordering together ?

I would be keen for two bags as well if there are any spots left on the pallet.

Unfortunately I don't think anyone has been able to organise or to offer space for the pallet as yet people.

If anyone is still keen, id put my hand up for a couple of bags as well.

Has anyone been able to organise this buy as of yet?

Cheers, Sponge

ps. howcome this thread doesnt show up on the 'latest threads' list?

See the cautionary info above... Re: why not in recent posts list.

I too am interested in 2 sacks.

Upon reading some of the previous posts I did realise why they dont have these threads on the latest threads section. Sall good, I think it just reduces the amount of interest which could be generated on the bulk buy. But once again, I completely understand the situation

Either way, I'm still quite keen for a couple of bags if this does get organised. (I am unable to as I don't have anywhere to store a pallet of grain and live in Wollongong so wouldnt be as easily accessible for people)

Hopefully there will be some more people jumping aboard the buying bandwagon and we can go from there

Cheers, Sponge

Upon reading some of the previous posts I did realise why they dont have these threads on the latest threads section. Sall good, I think it just reduces the amount of interest which could be generated on the bulk buy. But once again, I completely understand the situation

Either way, I'm still quite keen for a couple of bags if this does get organised. (I am unable to as I don't have anywhere to store a pallet of grain and live in Wollongong so wouldnt be as easily accessible for people)

Hopefully there will be some more people jumping aboard the buying bandwagon and we can go from there

Cheers, Sponge

Hi Guys,

I'll put my hand up to manage this unless someone else wants to, pickup would be from Taren Point, date TBA... Let me grab the latest price lists and I'll report back over the next couple of days.

Cheers,
Justin.

Hi Guys,

I'll put my hand up to manage this unless someone else wants to, pickup would be from Taren Point, date TBA... Let me grab the latest price lists and I'll report back over the next couple of days.

Cheers,
Justin.

Please see This thread for the current Sydney Grain Bulk Buy.
Cheers,
Justin.

Latest posts

Back