Grain Bulk Buy - Syd

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only other grain i would like is the Munich II Malt (Weyermann), though only interested in half a sac so not really important.

Once again thanks.

Shane

Sorry lads, I'm going to give this a miss. Found a local bloke here on the Central Coast setting himself up as a LHBS, so gonna do the right thing (and also more convenient for me) and buy through him. Thanks anyway, especially to Berto for all the effort.

Cheers

Given that the pallet seems to be filling up rather quickly, can we start to discuss who / where the delivery and pick up can be co-ordinated at ?

Further, the method for payment. I presume our Glorious grain bulk buy organiser will be requesting up-front payment to allow them to pay craftbrewer ?

I'm personally not too fussed on any of these fine points, I've put in my preferences on the spreadsheet. I'm only interested to know what works (and has worked in the past for other bulk-buys).

The only other grain i would like is the Munich II Malt (Weyermann), though only interested in half a sac so not really important.

Once again thanks.

Shane

I would also be interested in half a sack of Munich II - can we get this added to the list (or add it ourselves)?

Also, I work at a factory in Seven Hills, close to the M2, M4 and M7 that I have access to 24/7. It's got plenty of storage and forklift access and is pretty central. Might be an option.

Perfect for me, not sure if it suits anyone else :icon_cheers:

I'm in. Can't believe I missed the illawarra one! :(

Bender,
Your factory sounds the good to me. I'm not central (Near Penriff) and not home to take a delivery (plus the delivery driver would be really pissed having to unload 36 sacks by hand). Even better is the fact I work close by to the M4 - M7 interchange so you're not too far from me.

As far as other grains. Feel free to add whatever else is on the website. Unfortunately the PC I am on isn't playing with Google docs.

I had a quick look earlier today and the quantity was starting to get up there.

I might go and open a bank account to drop all the money in. Once all arrives I will send it off to the supplier.

OK I have added Munich II to the list and (hopefully) did the necessary mods to the calculations. Shane I'll go you half a sack if you are still interested.

Thanks Berto for organising all this, awesome work and very well timed for me!

No worries guys. Only 5 sacks to go and we have a full pallet.

As soon as this is done I will shoot everyone a pm with bank details and then we can get the order off and hopefully have these here in a bit over a week.

We will also have to finalise on a delivery point before then too.

MCT - Galaxy is unavailable.

Please either change to something else or just delete that one.

OK guys,
I'll give it 24 hours. Whatever it says at 7pm tomorrow will be the final order. So get your pennies ready and I'll shoot my bank details around then.

Hopefully it will all clear into my account this week so I can pay and get there grain here for Friday week.

OK guys,
I'll give it 24 hours. Whatever it says at 7pm tomorrow will be the final order. So get your pennies ready and I'll shoot my bank details around then.

Hopefully it will all clear into my account this week so I can pay and get there grain here for Friday week.

just did my bit and added 2 bags to the order

OK guys,
If fitz or someone else can convince me of a good ale recipe using munich then this order is FULL.

I'll send a pm to everyone now with my details and lock the sheet up.

Edit:
PM sent to all. Please let me know if you didn't get it because some of you have very similar names to others in here.

OK guys,
If fitz or someone else can convince me of a good ale recipe using munich then this order is FULL.

I'll send a pm to everyone now with my details and lock the sheet up.

Edit:
PM sent to all. Please let me know if you didn't get it because some of you have very similar names to others in here.
Bugger, should have gotten on this earlier. Please let me know if anyone bails

Cheers

Clint

Sorry if I am dragging the chain here guys, I only just saw the PM.
Money has been deposited and should show tomorrow morning.

I am more than happy with the pick up arrangements at Benders factory.

Thanks for organizing this one Berto.

Guys I've had a reply from all bar one so far either saying the money is deposited or it will be tomorrow. So looking good.
When i checked today I think 5 deposits had arrived so all looking good there.

I will PM the remaining buyer again just as a reminder, or to let me know.

Guys I've had a reply from all bar one so far either saying the money is deposited or it will be tomorrow. So looking good.
When i checked today I think 5 deposits had arrived so all looking good there.

I will PM the remaining buyer again just as a reminder, or to let me know.

Thanks for the update Berto.

Latest posts

Back