Grain Bulk Buy - Syd

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just started AG, Im interested in a bag or 3 - just need to work out how to store it :)

Is there still an active bulk buy here?

I anyone interest in running a bulk buy in the Sydney area. I am interested but really don't have time. this i about the only time I get to sit down and even think about looking up ahb. Seems like there i heap of interest in it, I'm sure you'd get enough people, just whether someone is willing to take the lead and not bomb out. Anyone interested?? I am behind you!

Tom :icon_cheers:

Cheers Trevor. Put me down so, Large in Black with Vw Logo and Username. Need payment now or when 10 names are gathered?

Just to reiterate what I said in the other Sydney Bulk Buy thread: I'm keen to participate, and have a number of other mates in my brew circle that would be keen to grab a few sacks.

Just let me know when one is being organised for Sydney and I will take a number of bags.

Sydney grain bulk buys are very infrequent...where do sydney brewers buy their grain?

I would like 2 or 3 bags Marris otter pilsner and munich

Just to reiterate what I said in the other Sydney Bulk Buy thread: I'm keen to participate, and have a number of other mates in my brew circle that would be keen to grab a few sacks.

Just let me know when one is being organised for Sydney and I will take a number of bags.

As one of voodoobrew's brewing mates I would be in for 3 bags of grain i would say

Sounds to me like we've reached critical mass. Anyone care to step up and manage this buy? I'm ready to commit to an order.

Keen here for a couple of bags as well. I don't know how to conduct a bulk buy, any ideas or tips from people who have done it previously?

I'm considering doing it, but wouldn't be interested in splitting the bags.

Cheers,

Clint

Keen here for a couple of bags as well. I don't know how to conduct a bulk buy, any ideas or tips from people who have done it previously?

I'm considering doing it, but wouldn't be interested in splitting the bags.

Cheers,

Clint

Don't split the bags then :)

if you have a pallet space in Sydney somewhere, give everyone who orders a letter and put that letter on their bags with a big permanent marker.

Then tell em to come pick em up!

(Im still keen for 3-5 bags!)

I'll go 2-3 bags if we get it off the ground. Anyone with some space to have a pallet delivered?

I'll go 2-3 bags if we get it off the ground. Anyone with some space to have a pallet delivered?

This is gaining momentum and I'm keen to store it. I won't take any payment until I get around to speaking with Dane, but I could store the pallet in my garage. Would everyone be ok with the pickups being on two consecutive saturdays?

Cheers,

Clint

This is gaining momentum and I'm keen to store it. I won't take any payment until I get around to speaking with Dane, but I could store the pallet in my garage. Would everyone be ok with the pickups being on two consecutive saturdays?

Cheers,

Clint

I'll grab 2-3 bags as well if there's a spot left. Saturdays are OK for me.

Cheers,
Justin.

Latest posts

Back