Grain Bulk Buy - Syd

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All money was in my account yesterday and I confirmed with craftbrewer that all grains are still available.

However Ross wasn't there when I rang to pay. I'll try and catch him today to make payment and hopefully we get the grains next week.

Paid and ordered today.
Should see the grain at Benders in a few days.

Came to $1752 in the end (I forgot about the GST on freight). Not bad seeing it will end up making about 4000L of beer.

Good news everybody...

The grain has arrived! I'll start sorting it out as per the spreadsheet.

I will send everyone a PM with the address and we can start sorting out times.

Thanks Berto for organising this.

Thanks Berto and Bender. Just let me know how much I owe extra for the freight and I'll send it through.

Mick.

Thanks Berto and Bender. Just let me know how much I owe extra for the freight and I'll send it through.

Mick.

I picked up my grain today,

thanks heaps to berto for organising the buy, and thanks heaps to bender for the distribution

berto, i've left a couple of my brews with bender as a thanks, and also a hargraves hill esb

I picked up my grain today,

thanks heaps to berto for organising the buy, and thanks heaps to bender for the distribution

Here, here.
Also nice to catch up with another brewer today.

Rgds,

Yes,

Many thanks to Berto and BENDER for arranging and facilitating a stress free bulk-buy.

And do advise what extra we owe on any freight GST.

Cheers,

Lucky.

Thanks to Berto for organising the bulk buy, let me know when you organise the next one, and thanks to Bender for arraging the place to get the grains delivered and the ease of the pick up.

Cheers guys and enjoy your new grain Fitzy

Glad it worked out for everyone!

As I'm now a (very) recent owner of a mill, I'll be keen on the next one. Here's hoping you lads brew a lot of (great) beer quickly! Enjoy!

Damn it!! I have been lurking the bulk buy section for a while hoping one would come up in Sydney soon. Just my luck that i had to be on holidays when this one was organized. Oh well maybe the next one.

Bugger it! My internet has been to shit the past couple of weeks and I missed out on the bulk buy. It would be a lot less aggravating had I not known the buy was going on whilst I was unable to access AHB.

Oh well, back to 4kg sacks from TCB...

With the three posters above and myself making 4, I'm sure we can get another one filled if anyone gets excited and wants to organsie another pallet. I could give it a go once school hols start.

With the three posters above and myself making 4, I'm sure we can get another one filled if anyone gets excited and wants to organsie another pallet. I could give it a go once school hols start.

<---- Five! But in no mad rush.

I'm interested also. I'm in Newy, but would just pop down to pick up, i'd be interested in up to 10 myself.

Leary

Latest posts

Back