Goodbye Bronwyn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MHB said:
Can anyone suggest a Labour parliamentarian with a winning personality - I think they are going to need one.
M

I cant believe that I am saying this but I think the ALP are going to have to Rudd.....

manticle said:
I wanted Abbot to stay leader.
Surefire way to get LNP to lose next election.
Almost to the point where the ALP had Steven Bradbury as their campaign advisor.

Tony just gave a press conference live. No mention of boats, budget emergency, axing the tax, coal...nothing

I think he is a bit rattled

Hey Stu, was that a modern award? I know in my industry ( for what it's worth, with all the fn scabs that exist nowadays) modern awards occured.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Tony just gave a press conference live. No mention of boats, budget emergency, axing the tax, coal...nothing

I think he is a bit rattled
He did mention that his government had stopped the boats and improved the budget. Seriously.

Vini2ton said:
Hey Stu, was that a modern award? I know in my industry ( for what it's worth, with all the fn scabs that exist nowadays) modern awards occured.
Its the current one according to Fair Work Australia

Ducatiboy stu said:
Its the current one according to Fair Work Australia
As an ex loco driver I'm surprised the money is so low for such responsible work. Whether its on the 'Sparks' (suburban trains) or VLine (goods and country passenger trains) its very skilled work as well as being stressful. I'm the only one from my time on Victorian Railways that I know who hasn't been involved in a fatality.

I offer this link as a counter to the hs claim of 140k for <4 hour days.

I have read only and have not checked out the veracity so it is offered with a grain of salt to those interested enough to read further. It does offer some checkable sources above and beyond 'leaked internal documents which we have seen'.

https://mtmmemes.wordpress.com/2015/09/04/its-not-just-a-pay-dispute/

gillard.jpg

goomboogo said:
He did mention that his government had stopped the boats and improved the budget. Seriously.
Yer but he still didn't answer any questions

Ding dong the **** is dead..

Well here's hoping.

Have been a Labor supporter most my life but voted the minor parties the past 2 elections because the majors have served up utter spastics. Shorten, I suspect, would be another one alas untried.

If Turnbull gets in LNP will get my vote for the first time in my life. I may rue saying this but I think he is a decent bloke and pollie.

Main problem with Toned Abbs, bless him, is that he has lost his authentic self along the way and doesn't really know who he is any more.

tony gollum.jpg

johnny cab 1.jpgjohnny cab 2.jpg

Tropico said:
No, Penny has far too much integrity and could never sink low enough to be PM
Shame, cause she is really good and very intelligent. She wont take shit from anyone. She is more likely to say " **** you" and move on

Latest posts

Back