Gold Coast Brew Day... All Brewers Welcome

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roasted Please!

20th march, might even turn up myself all going well, Im hearing so much about these brew days :lol: :lol: its probably time i showed you blokes how to brew!

20th march, might even turn up myself all going well, Im hearing so much about these brew days :lol: :lol: its probably time i showed you blokes how to brew!

I tell ya what if You, Daemon, Gavo and Wolfy sign up it's definitely on Boys!!!! Love me country connection :wub:

Edit: Oh and NickB, Incider, Sully, Bradsbrews, TP, BribieG, Ralph, DKS, Lilo, Troupadour, Geoffy, GravityGuru, SR, Winkle, StillScotchish, Kram, PocketBeers, BrownDog, The Scientist, Bonj, AltStart, Scruffy, Hefevice, JayandCath, Screwy, Sqyre, Mossyrocks etc etc lol!!!!

Hell, I'll come - particularly if there's goats in the offing.

Will be bringing the new and slightly improved rig along. i will need some electricity for the HLT, have they started using electricity on the southside yet??

Depends if the Bogans have sold the power cables for scrap again Brad.

I tell ya what if You, Daemon, Gavo and Wolfy sign up it's definitely on Boys!!!! Love me country connection :wub:

Can i bring firearms? and fox hats? and my fave deliverance vinyl? :lol:

What time will it kick off chap? Is it an all day overnight stay kind of thing or will you kick us drunks out after 10pm?
Would you have somewhere for me to chuck a small mattress out? OR...
Unless you have some very handsome blokes coming over with a king size swag? Could top and tail it, hope for there sake they are over 6 foot or they will be choking on it.. hahaha

sabco.JPG

SABCO:

OK I can see that it's on wheels, which is fine, but I can't understand how the three bags get hoisted.

EDIT: I'll be bringing my tent, but if FNQ Bunyip is coming then I'll be sleeping in a reinforced steel cube. -_-

What time will it kick off chap? Is it an all day overnight stay kind of thing or will you kick us drunks out after 10pm?
Unless you have some very handsome blokes coming over with a king size swag? Could top and tail it, hope for there sake they are over 6 foot or they will be choking on it.. hahaha

I'm free!

inman.jpg

Well there is always Inciders swag Jiggy.... but he can sometines be a little fussy!

But rarely

Nope open house as usual! Where you fall is where you sleep if your luckyit's in your swag. Everyone pitches in for brekky. ONE and Only rule no drinky no drivey!

Well there is always Inciders swag Jiggy.... but he can sometines be a little fussy!

But rarely

Nope open house as usual! Where you fall is where you sleep if your luckyit's in your swag. Everyone pitches in for brekky. ONE and Only rule no drinky no drivey!

Alright, so if i turn up with a selection of booze, bacon and bed, im set! sounds good. Keep you posted.
Id get the handbrake to drop/pick me up.
Got a dart board or pool table chaps? Poker fans? what do you do for entertainment aside from the barnyard?

Hahaha. I dont know who will be more suprised.

Incider at the size of Jigsaw or Jigsaw at how keen Incider is at sharing tents and manlove.

Man love is fine but ONLY after 15 beers and he better call me in the morning! If i wake up nakid, used and a lollypop stuck to my chest one more time, I'll be shit right off! :lol: LOL

Got a dart board or pool table chaps? Poker fans? what do you do for entertainment aside from the barnyard?

Errrr???? We drink beer, talk beer, wee beer (alot), talk about how to make better beer, beer, beer, beer, beer....

Rarely anytime to knock balls around. :(

Man love is fine but ONLY after 15 beers and he better call me in the morning! If i wake up nakid, used and a lollypop stuck to my chest one more time, I'll be shit right off! :lol: LOL

Happens to me too Jigsaw :D But I'd be more worries about waking up with a pregnant mouth or bottom!

12809049:jpeg_preview_medium.jpg

Latest posts

Back