Gold Coast Brew Day... All Brewers Welcome

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its worse than No-mans land... Its BEENLEIGH!!!

They had to close down the KFC there because the Morbidly Obese women with no bras and boobs that hung a foot below the bottom of thier Trucker singlets kept bashing people in the line up out of fear there wouldn't be enough chicken for them...
I could have taken her too.. but the right Nipple with "Chappo's Pale ale" tattooed around it threw me off guard...

Sqyre...

:lol: :lol: ................... i think i met her at Marsden :wub:

Its worse than No-mans land... Its BEENLEIGH!!!

They had to close down the KFC there because the Morbidly Obese women with no bras and boobs that hung a foot below the bottom of thier Trucker singlets kept bashing people in the line up out of fear there wouldn't be enough chicken for them... <_<
I could have taken her too.. :angry: but the right Nipple with "Chappo's Pale ale" tattooed around it threw me off guard...

Sqyre...

Your makin a night out in BEENLEIGH sound pretty good.... I'm off

yeap im in, just have to remember to wear old crap and cheap shoes and have no money on me, failing that the steel caps with a 6 inch nail welded to the toe.

bugger it turn up nude they should leave me alone on the train on the way home them! :lol: :p

A day at chateau chap chap is worth it no matter the cost. ill even break out the little black restaurant book to keep you boys out of trouble with your "her indoors" 's and depending on timing the hefeweizen partial my be ready.

Well we tried late last year failed to fire so here we go again.

Brew day at Chappo Manor with the one and the only Shermanator but I would also encourage those that have mobile set up to bring them along as it will make the day a hoot. ;)

I'll put on some grub you guys bring the nibblies. There should be the usual shenanigans of Chappo stuffing everything up.

All we need to do is decide on a date. Preferably this year, yeah guys?

Ok so dates that are good for me are middle to end Feb.

Over to you boys? AGAIN!!!!

Chappo

Sav, if you see this I have grain to burn... as long as were making something smoked.

Chappo, can you keep Lissa from staring at me and licking her lips? It's off putting when I'm being dragged around my your ride on mower (Ross's bed) :lol:

Bradsbrew, bring your best of the 80's Australian Rock CDs.

Nick, bring your personal RBT kit.

WooHoo! :p

Chappo, can you keep Lissa from staring at me and licking her lips? It's off putting when I'm being dragged around my your ride on mower (Ross's bed) :lol:

Hmmmm why does my youngest Lad have red hair INCIDER? WHY!!!! :angry:

Waterproofed the phone this time? :p

Have you fixed a date for this brewday yet Chappo?.Cheers Altstart

11th or 12th of Feb works for me - Missus is in Sydney that weekend.
That's Thursday and Friday, Geoff, that weekend is 13th and 14th.

I'm off on Sunday 14th and I can give my go-card a whirl and come down on the train, seeing as Chap Chap is only a short stagger from the railway station. So pencil me in for Sunday 14th if that date is decided on. I'll bring a few pillowcase specials with me.

Feb 14th probably won't be a popular choice in my household. :wub:

13th could be good, or a later weekend...

whatever suits I'll see if I can make

Kev

What about making it the 20th of March now that the Batz gathering has been scrapped? I'm on holidays that week, but would struggle to make it to any other brewday in the weeks before or after....

Good news being I would have a keg of (Sch)Porter to bring along Chap Chap....

Just a thought!

Cheers

Alright after about 2 secs deliberation this brew day will replace Batz's KinKinofest for the 20th.

Same format as last years Anzac Day

Massive brew day with anyone able to bring their rig and then a big BBQ and bon fire down on the river. I will beg Ross to see if we could maybe show case his Sabco system? No promises as he is a grouch but I'll batter my eyes seductively!

If your in put ya name below and we will run from there:

1. Chappo - Beery stuff and Food

Luv

Chap Chap

2. NickB + Dad (Ross) + Brother (Pat) - Keg of (Sch)Porter + some foody things

And who said I'm not an ideas man!

Cheers

Just want to add if this and the date pisses Batz off for one reason or another then it's off ok. I respect Batz and all he contributes and don't want any ill feelings between us, yeah?

Chap Chap

2. NickB + Dad (Ross) + Brother (Pat) - Keg of (Sch)Porter + some foody things
3. Bradsbrew- Brewrig+ a keg with beer init + a fabulous 80's vocal performance :lol:

Will be bringing the new and slightly improved rig along. i will need some electricity for the HLT, have they started using electricity on the southside yet?? I might even bring enough gas to finish the brew this time. Oh yeah I shouldn't need to borrow a cube this time Chap I still have the one from last year :D I have been teaching it how not to infect beers :p Stay tuned for recipe and size.

brad

Not having to write off 2 days should hopefully make me a starter for this one...
Bringing the Sabco along could be fun also...

Cheers Ross

Latest posts

Back