Gold Coast Brew Day... All Brewers Welcome

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Errrr???? We drink beer, talk beer, wee beer (alot), talk about how to make better beer, beer, beer, beer, beer....

Rarely anytime to knock balls around. :(

Sweet no worries! look forward to it.

:icon_offtopic:

poster_Jesus.jpg

$10 says this thread is at 100 pages by lunchtime Friday.

Well Chappo if its ok with you Pumpy,Hogan and I will pop around for brewday.

Franko

$10 says this thread is at 100 pages by lunchtime Friday.

Is good to have a thread with a positive spirit instead of bitching and whinging. Thing is on the day it will be great to once again watch a few different brewing styles happening at the same time......and then there's Sean. the posts may be in jest and fun but the day actually is a learning curve for brewers.

Brad

Well Chappo if its ok with you Pumpy,Hogan and I will pop around for brewday.

Franko

Dont turn up with that bloody shiney brewery Franko. Ross and his bloody Shabco will be embarressing enough :(

Is good to have a thread with a positive spirit instead of bitching and whinging. Thing is on the day it will be great to once again watch a few different brewing styles happening at the same time......and then there's Sean. the posts may be in jest and fun but the day actually is a learning curve for brewers.

Brad

Well said.
Amongst all the crap i carry on with, will be good to actually meet you blokes, and watch your brew styles.
Love getting feedback on my beers too. :icon_cheers:
the handjobs are just a bonus... wait... what

Dont turn up with that bloody shiney brewery Franko. Ross and his bloody Shabco will be embarressing enough :(

lol :lol:

I dont wont to get it dirty on the drive up to QLD.I'll let ol Ross steal the thunder with the "super Sabco rig"

Franko

Brad

Sure is a learning day Brad!

n581115457_2193172_1165436.jpg

And Jigsaw, I hope you're big enough to satisfy Brad!

n581115457_2193182_8276248.jpg

Sully has read 'Radical Brewing'. Not really going as planned though.

n581115457_2193186_99932.jpg

I tell ya what if You, Daemon, Gavo and Wolfy sign up it's definitely on Boys!!!! Love me country connection :wub:

Edit: Oh and NickB, Incider, Sully, Bradsbrews, TP, BribieG, Ralph, DKS, Lilo, Troupadour, Geoffy, GravityGuru, SR, Winkle, StillScotchish, Kram, PocketBeers, BrownDog, The Scientist, Bonj, AltStart, Scruffy, Hefevice, JayandCath, Screwy, Sqyre, Mossyrocks etc etc lol!!!!

I dont show my face my a while and ive been tossed to the scrap heap... :( No worries.... :huh:

<_< CB

Latest posts

Back