Gold Coast Brew Day... All Brewers Welcome

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is good to have a thread with a positive spirit instead of bitching and whinging. Thing is on the day it will be great to once again watch a few different brewing styles happening at the same time......and then there's Sean. the posts may be in jest and fun but the day actually is a learning curve for brewers.

Brad

I'm bringing Chinese Cluster

I dont show my face my a while and ive been tossed to the scrap heap... No worries....

CB

Don't worry CB, we still lubs ya!! :party:

Well Chap Chap, you know my scenario, if I'm there I'm there and if I'm not I'm somewhere else..

:icon_offtopic: AND ANSWER YOUR GODAMN PHONE!!

how-to-tell-your-boss-you-have-made-a-ma.player.jpg

I knew it!

Reckon I'm in and maybe my Rig, would be a great opportunity to critique, fine tune and improve my processes

How much Power you got to go around.... we might need to line up a 40KVA Genset to run things..
Row of rigs wouid make a great pic..

PS
How long before you want the cute little brown goat I borrowed back... I've become quite fond... ;)

Reckon I'm in and maybe my Rig, would be a great opportunity to critique, fine tune and improve my processes

How much Power you got to go around.... we might need to line up a 40KVA Genset to run things..
Row of rigs wouid make a great pic..

PS
How long before you want the cute little brown goat I borrowed back... I've become quite fond... ;)

Good point Lilo I have 3 phases one to the bottom shed, one to the top shed and one to the house. Sooooooo (LC, Screwy close your eyes!) we have capacity with a 20amp 10amp plug extension lead. :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back