Gold Coast Brew Day... All Brewers Welcome

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
634007503291567390-sir.jpg

Is good to have a thread with a positive spirit instead of bitching and whinging. Thing is on the day it will be great to once again watch a few different brewing styles happening at the same time......and then there's Sean. the posts may be in jest and fun but the day actually is a learning curve for brewers.

Brad

My comment was more a sarcastic aside than an actual dummy-spit of any kind. Not being a stick in the mud if that's how it comes across. Sounds like it'll be a learning experience for everyone (especially whoever bunks up with j1g).

You haven't won yet Chap Chap... read again - 100 pages not posts

:p

microbe

have they started using electricity on the southside yet??

Yes they have... but it's a couple of goats on a treadmill.

I tell ya what if You, Daemon, Gavo and Wolfy sign up it's definitely on Boys!!!! Love me country connection :wub:

Well lets see what I can do, It's just a bit of a shitty time as I have a couple of deadlines around that time. I do have to get to the big smoke around that time to pick up my new camper trailer tent. So I will see what transpires. So put me as a wishy-washy maybe.

Gavo.

By the way Chap Chap, if I do get there I expect to find some tap handle material ready and no excuses this time.

Gavo.

This is starting to sound like some kind of comedy script "I'll go if ding goes". :lol:

Gavo.

By the way Chap Chap, if I do get there I expect to find some tap handle material ready and no excuses this time.

Gavo.

Isn't Chap Chap using the Dildo tap handles anymore???

:blink:

Latest posts

Back