Melbourne Brewers Monster Brew Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrumpyPaul

Reaction score
Even if your're not a Melbourne Brewer you're all welcome to come on down and check out the shenanigans...we might even convince you to join Melbourne's oldest and best brew club.

Melbourne Brewers Monster Brew Day sees a few guys bring their various brew rigs down and brew together. Its a great opportunity to check out how different systems work, get some tips and hits, or share some tips and hints. Or just hang out and talk shit about brewing....

From what I've heard on the MB grapevine so far is that there will be a Grainfather (or two), a 50l Braumiester and my mongrel bits and pieces 4v rig.

When: Sunday 28 May kicking of from 8am going till all the brews are done.

Where: UNIT 11/12 EDINA RD, FERNTREE GULLY VIC 3156

GrumpyPaul said:
Even if your're not a Melbourne Brewer you're all welcome to come on down and check out the shenanigans...we might even convince you to join Melbourne's oldest and best brew club.
Ha ha, "best"?

:ph34r:

WarmerBeer said:
Ha ha, "best"?

:ph34r:
you guys are moving your club house to about 1km down the road from my place, if I wasn't a fat lazy ******* I could walk/ride/drop into your meets for a refreshing 18 pints when you have your meets or brew days.

mxd said:
you guys are moving your club house to about 1km down the road from my place, if I wasn't a fat lazy ******* I could walk/ride/drop into your meets for a refreshing 18 pints when you have your meets or brew days.
Where are MB moving to?

mxd said:
This is news to me. I really oughta be more in the loop...

I somehow doubt that the address is to become "dedicated" MB Club House. Not enough space for tents/swags.....

One change that i can comment on is that we have planned to have more meetings outside of Ferntree Gully to cater more for the inner eastern members. The June meeting and AGM is planned to occur at Amber Craft beer to keep some consistency from the previous meeting location.

visit https://melbournebrewers.org for the next meeting address and the ongoing club calendar for all events.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back