Gold Coast Brew Day... All Brewers Welcome

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chappo1970

Piss off or Buy Me A Beer
Reaction score
Well Kevo been on me case to get this going so here it is.

Brew day at Chappo Manor with the Shermanator but I would also encourage those that have mobile set up to bring them along as it will make the day a hoot. ;)

I'll put on some grub you guys bring the nibblies.

All we need to do is decide on a date. Preferably this year, yeah guys?

Ok so dates that are out for me are 22nd to 25th A1GP's and the 13-15th Nov the Case swap.

Over to you boys?

Chappo

I'm in pending date. Look forward to seeing the Sherm on action.

My kit is near on transportable so all goin well I'll drag it down

Lilo

I'm in pending date. Look forward to seeing the Sherm on action.

My kit is near on transportable so all goin well I'll drag it down

Lilo

That would be great Lilo. Been meaning to drag you out of the cave and have brew day with ya. Guess it's just you and me ATM. :icon_cheers: ..LOL!

Chap Chap

Well Kevo been on me case to get this going so here it is.

Been on your case?

Bollocks.

Early December is pretty tight for me, but I'd love to come up and have a look.

Do what suits and I'll do my best to fit in.

Cheers

Kev

He's not going to plaster his address on the internet now, is he...

Room for a small one, Chop?

5th December I'll be in Sydney at a wedding and most of December is going to be a stretch for me.

:(

I'll try to fit in with whatever you plan.

Kev

Is that even on the Gold Coast mate? Are you trying to pull a sneaky hahaha.

Gold Coast my @r$e Chap Chap...you live in no-mans-land, not quite the Gold Coast :unsure: not quite Brisbane
Don't give up, just plan better :D I'm keen to come visit again, just depends on timing... like everyone else, coming up to Xmas gets pretty busy

New Year - New GC/NML Brew day?

January might be the way to go....

Get in first!....next year.

Gold Coast my @r$e Chap Chap...you live in no-mans-land, not quite the Gold Coast :unsure: not quite Brisbane
Don't give up, just plan better :D I'm keen to come visit again, just depends on timing... like everyone else, coming up to Xmas gets pretty busy

Its worse than No-mans land... Its BEENLEIGH!!!

They had to close down the KFC there because the Morbidly Obese women with no bras and boobs that hung a foot below the bottom of thier Trucker singlets kept bashing people in the line up out of fear there wouldn't be enough chicken for them... <_<
I could have taken her too.. :angry: but the right Nipple with "Chappo's Pale ale" tattooed around it threw me off guard...

Sqyre...

Its worse than No-mans land... Its BEENLEIGH!!!

They had to close down the KFC there because the Morbidly Obese women with no bras and boobs that hung a foot below the bottom of thier Trucker singlets kept bashing people in the line up out of fear there wouldn't be enough chicken for them... <_<
I could have taken her too.. :angry: but the right Nipple with "Chappo's Pale ale" tattooed around it threw me off guard...

Sqyre...

You pinky swore you'd never tell that story!!!! <_< Mind you she did really whoop your ass good! ROFL!

Latest posts

Back