Go Para!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great grand final. Controversal penalty in the dying minutes. Gotta love the game had me on the edge on me chair till the 78th minute. Kudos to the Stormers.

VIVA PARA!

Oh well............ off the get the brewery ready for tomorrow :)

cheers

Hey Chap Chap, I'm not really familiar with League, but is it bad when the purple man puts the ball on the ground and hugs another purple man???!?!?!?

Sad, very sad. :( :(
Also much, much more sad that (Some of) the invaders have brought up their aerial ping pong with them. :( :(
I now have an inkling of how the American Indians felt when the white man came.
Will this post boost my (Fading?) popularity?????????????????????
Please see my next post when it comes.

TP

as an impartial viewer (im a sharks fan), Archer killed any chance of Parra levelling the score due to his wrong call on the Slater tacle @ 76 minutes, its a pity cause of the way that Parra played the last half they could of done it

as an impartial viewer (im a sharks fan), Archer killed any chance of Parra levelling the score due to his wrong call on the Slater tacle @ 76 minutes, its a pity cause of the way that Parra played the last half they could of done it

Shame they didn't match that in the first half.
You can't blame a miss call in the dying minutes of the game for the loss, they still needed to scor, and convert and get a 1 pointer. A lot more against them than one ref call.

Andrew
Parra & storm fan

Inglis got the field goal in the set of 6 that Storm got after Archers dodgy decision, up until that time there was only a 6 point difference

I will admit that Parra just werent there in the 1st half, but Archers Asshattery killed any chance they had of levelling the score

Watched the game in an Irish Pub in Rome that opened up 2.5 hours early for 4 people.

Proud of the effort all game and the execution in the 2nd half. They defended Hayne out of the game, something the 1, 2 & 3 sides couldn't do in the finals. FuiFui was almost the best on ground. I thought Inglis had Slater covered, but I guess now the selectors can justify Slater keeping his Australian #1 and pushing Hayne to wing.

Melbourne were the only side I was afraid of in the finals. Those thoughts were justified with the class they showed today.

Why do they call this Football when they spend 90% of the time chucking the bloody thing (and backwards as well !!!?

Maybe Throwballbackwards would be a better name.

Back