Franko's Brewstand Construction

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an update,
finished the HLT this weekend got the Bimetal thermometer and sight glass installed& the filtered water intake connected to the water filter.
will be making some artwork for the sightglass (volume/litre graduations) in the next week or so
heres some pics

Franko

That's a smokin piece of kit Franko, very impressed.

Starting mine this week but as said elsewhere I won't be posting pics beside yours ;)

A quick question, what material did you use for the sight glass and have you tested it yet ?

Cheers

Yard

Yardy,
its polycarbonate tube and it works well

Franko

Dude, that is sweet as...pure Bling...

Nothing better than brewing on your own rig.

Then again what the hell would i know!! Iv'e only done 1 brew!! :blink:

Red ones go faster.

So....you wanna race??? we can drag for bulk grain bills.

One Night Only!!!

Here at THE SHED!!

The Final Showdown!!

"Red Rocket"

versus

"The Stairway"

Proudly presented by

SQYRE ENTERTAINMENT AND MAN-WHORE SERVICES. PTY LTD STD

(Tickets and "I Hate Yoda" Bumper stickers available at the door.)

:p

Dude, that is sweet as...pure Bling...

Nothing better than brewing on your own rig.

Then again what the hell would i know!! Iv'e only done 1 brew!! :blink:

Red ones go faster.

So....you wanna race??? we can drag for bulk grain bills.
One Night Only!!!

Here at THE SHED!!

The Final Showdown!!

"Red Rocket"

versus

"The Stairway"

Proudly presented by

SQYRE ENTERTAINMENT AND MAN-WHORE SERVICES. PTY LTD STD

(Tickets and "I Hate Yoda" Bumper stickers available at the door.)

:p

Dont encourage him Sqyre to tow the Red Rocket to Queensland it took fourteen hours before it will take longer with the trailer on , plus there are the polishing stops to maintain the Bling .

Pumpy :)

Believe me you two I am heading down your way with a car load of Qld. brewers, we want to see this set up going!
And we won't be telling you when....not for a while I'll tell you,I am having trouble getting over last weekend and that was 9 days ago! Did some serious damage here :(

Batz :ph34r:

Believe me you two I am heading down your way with a car load of Qld. brewers, we want to see this set up going!
And we won't be telling you when....not for a while I'll tell you,I am having trouble getting over last weekend and that was 9 days ago! Did some serious damage here :(

Franko did ya here that 'Hurry the F#*k Up' and stop polishing the damn thing

Pumpy :blink:

Damn the challenge is on

hope your feeling better Batz Ive recovered from the firemans carry

Franko

Im with pump. Im going to take a note from NIKE................. JUST DO IT!

hehe

cheers and cant wait to see it!

How do you get your hands on these kegs?

Can they be purchased or just "aquired"?

Brian

Ok Ok I know its been a long time but I finally got working again on the rig here's some latest pics
Got the new mashmaster Bimetal thermometer that I designed with Brissybrew I love it.
Its great to see something that you have designed take its place on the rig

I hid all the wiring thru the frame and now I have to wire up the control panel

Hopefully have it finished soon

Franko

stand1.jpg

stand2.jpg

standsml.jpg

thermo.jpg

...and the bar gets raised a little higher.

Nice work, Franko

WJ

Yeah, yeah, yeah...doesn't mean a lot if it doesn't produce the amber liquid.

Sure it's been said before, stop polishing and finish it ! :p

Shineeeeeey mmmmmmm
As expressed b4,
Get brewing!
We want to try that red rocket produce :chug:.

Green of envy :icon_drool2:

Whenever I see this thread, I can only think of that southpark episode.

redrocket.gif

Franko !!
Found the gig for you ! :p

WANTED:
BLING MAINT FOREMAN:

The 'Redlight brewery' operated by HomeBrewWorld is looking for suitable applicants for the above position.
Must have previous experience in Bling maint and heart felt pasion for it.
Two vessels at our brewery require love and attention from a suitable Bling Master.
Please provide previous experience, and BM certificate.
HBW

Hi Franko,

It looks good, the last few pics wouldn't open larger for me but in the control panel it looks like a Finder relay and a telemecanique contactor, what do you do for a living!!!

Adam

Hi Franko,

It looks good, the last few pics wouldn't open larger for me but in the control panel it looks like a Finder relay and a telemecanique contactor, what do you do for a living!!!

Adam

:lol: yeah mate...... where did they come from.

I can see it in 4064 in a museam of ancient history.... all the egypt stuff will have falled to bits..... but in the center of the room will be the "Red Rocket"

The tour Guide Robot quotes to the hover craft propelled school students:

"This piece is a testament to the 20th century when they produced something called "Home Brew" Noone is sure of how they created these "Rigs" as they called them but this is the only known example still in existance. It has lasted the ages due the fact it was pollished for several years and never used which is odd considering the peoples offiliation with Beer at the time"

cheers

How's all that purty red duco going to fare the first time you set fire to the mongolian under your kettle there?

Latest posts

Back