Franko's Brewstand Construction

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked that one back in 1992 i think schooey....... im suprised its still stuck to ther frame.... should be peeling by now.

Just bear in mind a bloke has to accessorise too. B)

Warren -

5.jpg

Any updated photo's Franko?

will post some this week
SHould have the March pump this week and get stuck into the plumbing side of things.

pics to come this week I promise

Franko

Still waiting on the March pump to arrive so here's a few updated pics of the brewery.

Franko

Brewey1.jpg

Brewey2.jpg

controlpanel.jpg

falsebottom.jpg

HLT.jpg

pump_box.jpg

Gas_line.jpg

HLT2.jpg

HLTinside.jpg

compfitting.jpg

sstap.jpg

waterin.jpg

poweroutlet.jpg

powerplug.jpg

Still waiting on the March pump to arrive so here's a few updated pics of the brewery.

Franko

As I looked through the pics I truly expected to see one of you wearing a white lab coat Franko :lol: :lol:

Sure looks blingy bling mate.

Mate, that is AWESOME. Serious Bling envy now. *******!

:p

Franko,

Cause there are lots who want to witness the inaugural brew, why don't you bring it with you to my place & we can christen it on the big brew day!! Most of the crowd will be there :party:

Lookin Awesome Franko!!! :super:
Major Bling.... :eek:

Although, I reckon after you see the mess from your first boilover you'l be found sitting in the corner sobbing like a schoolgirl with a skinned knee... :p

Sqyre.. ;)

Fark me.

That is seriously the best rig i have seen.
Awesome work mate.

After 6 pages of posts & way too many photos you still haven't brewed anything!!!!!!!!!!!
Get it working!
Cheers
Gerard

Looks beautiful Franko, a bit like one of those Toorak tractors hey! I'm with Tony, once you fire that bugger up there is going to be enough burning paint to have the neighbours calling up the Firies to tell them the meth lab on fire.

cheers

Browndog

That's just cruel. :lol:

Hey franko

Have you set up an auto ignition for the rambo burner. I have one and plumbed up the pilot gas after i lost a lot of hair from my arm, fringe and eyebrows!

ITs handy to have on as well. If it starts to boil over, you can shut down the flame and then just turn the tap back on without having to relite it.

Mate...... youve covered all the bases and the rig looks fantastic! In sure you have that covered too. Its just something i thought of.

Cheers mate.

Back