Franko's Brewstand Construction

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey franko

Have you set up an auto ignition for the rambo burner. I have one and plumbed up the pilot gas after i lost a lot of hair from my arm, fringe and eyebrows!

ITs handy to have on as well. If it starts to boil over, you can shut down the flame and then just turn the tap back on without having to relite it.

Mate...... youve covered all the bases and the rig looks fantastic! In sure you have that covered too. Its just something i thought of.

Cheers mate.

Thanks Tony,
I actually havent thought about that mate but it makes great sense . Have you got a pic of your burner with the connection to the pilot flame

Thanks mate
Franko

Franko,

Cause there are lots who want to witness the inaugural brew, why don't you bring it with you to my place & we can christen it on the big brew day!! Most of the crowd will be there :party:

I am bringing FRanko I can put it in the trailer .

Here is my pipework mate

It would look good in shiny SS :p

Opps he wont be making this years big brew day.

Christ..... wouldnt we get some funny looks driving around with great big brew rigs in the back of our cars!

cheers

burner_pipework__549_x_824_.jpg

Browndog

How is this holding up after about 12 months use?

Still going as good as day one after 50 or so brews, I thought it would have succumbed to the heat ages ago. Best ten bucks I've spent in a long time.

cheers

Browndog

Hey Guys,

I know its been a long long long time in the making, And now that I'm starting to recover from my spinal surgery a few things have had to be changed to make it Franko friendly.
The march pump has now been mounted to the back wall of the brewery and I plan to use 2 silicon hoses instead of having multiple ball valves connected to the pump. This will make it easier for me so I dont have to bend down to control the flow.
So all that is left is:
Final wiring of the control panel
Installation of the 2 Thermocouples
Build the HERMS coil

And finally
Brew on the ******* its been a long time coming but where not far off the mark now.

Franko

brewery1.jpg

brewery2.jpg

Awesome Franko! Can't wait until you fire it up for the first time.... it has been a while... and thanks for the brewstand design... I copied it :p

Wow ... WOW!!!!

You must have sore wrists from polishing that gear.....but bet you cant wait to make it all dirty!!!!

Nice work,

Pok

Franko mate good things come to those who wait, that is the sexiest brewery i have ever seen hands down, fcking awesome

:beer:

Franko, i had to go to the shed and put my welding bucket on, i almost got rayburn looking at that :eek:

mate, that is uberbling B)

cheers

Dave

btw, I was wondering if you could knock me up a quick barby plate, i'll need it by xmas 2016 if that's ok :p

Franko, i had to go to the shed and put my welding bucket on, i almost got rayburn looking at that :eek:

mate, that is uberbling B)

cheers

Dave

btw, I was wondering if you could knock me up a quick barby plate, i'll need it by xmas 2016 if that's ok :p

No worries Dave,
what type of gloss factor would you like with that lol :lol:

Franko

Wasn't there a discussion sometime ago about the problems with vertically mounting a march pump ?

No worries Dave,
what type of gloss factor would you like with that lol :lol:

Franko

just gloss it with whatever you blinged yours with and the meat should cook itself :lol:

all jokes aside, very nice job mate, good luck with the maiden voyage

Dave

Absolutely excellent Franko old son. :super:
Been a long time in the making & glad to know your back is on the mend.
Those kegs look brand new to me (Lucky sod :) ) & it appears that you have mounted your pump so that the inlet is slightly below the outlet? Is this correct?

TP

'tis a thing of beauty Franko. I hope your gonna have us all over for her maiden voyage.

Latest posts

Back