Franko's Brewstand Construction

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good Franko ,, gald to hear your back in bussines and recovery has been successful ...

Can't wait to see boil over all burnt down the sides of it ,, lol ...

Hope you continue to recover well and get brewing sooooon ...

Cheers

Franko

That looks awesome now get brewin and where the shine off that thing :D

Would you have a copy of the wiring diagram for your control box im in the middle of setting one up myself?

Kleiny

Franko

That looks awesome now get brewin and where the shine off that thing :D

Would you have a copy of the wiring diagram for your control box im in the middle of setting one up myself?

Kleiny

Hey Kleiny,
I'm have a mate of mine coming next week to wire it up I see what I can draw up when he's done

Umm ... how do we order ??? :blink:

Scotty

Nice work mate, looks great.

Surely we can organise the mayor to cut a ribbon on the opening day. Might even be able to get a front page article with the advertiser

Kabooby :p

I've just unpacked my brand new brewery from the States & it's still nowhere near as shiny as yours.

Time we both got brewing mate.

Cheers Ross

It's finally arrived !
I'm looking forward to seeing this flash arse bit of gear. You keeping it at home or the shop Ross?

Batz

Hey Kleiny,
I'm have a mate of mine coming next week to wire it up I see what I can draw up when he's done

Franko...
I too would be interested in your wiring diagram...
I have the thermocouples...the probes....
The HE is done....
Just need to add it to the brew stand....and build a controller... if i give the sparky over the road an idea....hopefully that will make it cheaper...
Cheers
Ferg

Back