Franko's Brewstand Construction

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is this whats required to do an AG brew? or are these just the bees knees of an AG brew?

kingVB :excl:

This is where this obsession can lead you :blink: . My AG rig is quite basic, a couple of converted kegs and a cooler.

Also, it depends what type of system you want. One that is gravity-fed and labour intensive, changing hoses between vessels at each stage or one that is automated complete with pump, plumbing and temperature controls.

Well Finally I got a day off from looking after the kids,
so Ive finished the paintwork and Aluminium sheeting on the brewstand
The "Red Rocket Brewery" is on its way

redrocket.jpg

Mate I think you have gone overboard, but that is a pretty cool collection you have there. I am about to build a stand for my kettle using some bricks under the house, don't think I will posting pics of it near the Red Rocket!

Just like the new Landcruiser owner taking it offroad for the first time.

In Sydney Landcruisers don't ever go off road, just to Woolies, & drop the kids at school.

Cheers
Gerard

Oh very nice mate

you have almost inspired me to tidy mine up with some bling and paint............maybe

It brews beer and that good enough for me at the moment.

I noticed the mongolien burner mate

that might soot up a bit under a little 20 to 30 liter batch. Mine has to turn right down under 60 liters

cheers and keep us posted

I got the Natural gas version of the mongolian Tony,apparently it doesnt soot up as bad they say with NG

cool... what a good idea :)

sounds great

cheers

Some more progress pics
Got the water piped for the filter and the natural gas lines complete.
Also have run the electrical wiring thru some parts of the frame ready for the march pump and HLT heating element

more pics soon

Franko

bstand1.jpg

bstand2.jpg

bstand3.jpg

bstand4.jpg

bstand5.jpg

Hell looking good Franko,bad luck you couldn't get a bit of a shine on those kegs :blink:
No wonder you have no time for logos at present

Batz

Heres the start of my logo for the RED ROCKET BREWERY batz
still very rough and not finished yet
Franko

RedRocketlogo.jpg

Heres the start of my logo for the RED ROCKET BREWERY batz
still very rough and not finished yet
Franko

ROGER RAMJET ! He's our hero,fighting for our nation,fly through in and outer space........

Batz

Sorry Franko not to your standards :lol: :lol:

Thats so damn sexy im lost for words franko

Ladies and Gentlemen the Red Rocket is moving toward the launch pad.

G'day Franko,

Any chance of getting a side on photo of the burner and natural gas connection, I have a natural gas outlet, under my pergola, that I think I should use on my setup.

Cheers,
Jase

Roger Ramjet? :beerbang:

Showing your age a bit there Batz. :p

Warren -

Roger Ramjet or not Franko, the stand is a thing of beauty!!

I really need to get some time to rebuild my stand, but hell looking at yours I'd still be way behind!

Grab

Just an update,
finished the HLT this weekend got the Bimetal thermometer and sight glass installed& the filtered water intake connected to the water filter.
will be making some artwork for the sightglass (volume/litre graduations) in the next week or so
heres some pics

Franko

HLT.jpg

HLT2.jpg

Franko, that thing is is just awesome mate, Yoda and Tommy must be getting fired up indeed. ;)

cheers

Browndog

P.S Yoda says" courting leads to engagement ring, engagement ring leads to wedding ring. Wedding ring leads to suffering...............

Back