Franko's Brewstand Construction

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the Dimensions for the brewstand if anyone is after them

gallery_1472_31_183842.jpg

Franko

Nice work Franko, think I'm going to have to get myself one of them frames.

I rocked up on the wrong weekend, instead of the vessel modifying weekend, I should have turned up to the frame building weekend. :lol:

Cheers,
Jase

i used one of those on the welds on mine.

I always said en electrician invented the angle grinder to hide his messy welding :)

cheers

and i though stainless looked good out of the box , very nice indeed franko, gotta love polished stainless steel....

welding will be finished this weekend all the vessels have been polished now and looking flas will post pics soon

Go Franko King of the " Bling Bling Brewery" when it is finished it will be a benchmark for all home breweries .( thats a big standard to set )

I love a 'Polished brewery' and the way your kegs shine cant wait to see it finished

Pumpy :)

FRANKO..
Buffing cars for 8yrs. :) ...I have been doing that for nearly 50 yrs... :D
The stand i made is Tek screwed (out of house framing steel) and painted..No more buffing for me... :p
Cheers
PJ :beer:

Go Franko King of the " Bling Bling Brewery" when it is finished it will be a benchmark for all home breweries .( thats a big standard to set )

I love a 'Polished brewery' and the way your kegs shine cant wait to see it finished

thanks Pumpy
now youve put me on the spot I cant wait either

what a ripper Franko, makes mine lok rather dull in comparison, might have to get the buff out or maybe paint the rig!

Can't wait to see finished product!

Grab

Here's some more progress pics
got the welding finished today and will give it a few coats of paint this week (hopefully)& start on the control panel layout

Mockupwelded.jpg

weldedtop.jpg

weldedtop2.jpg

Shine EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE B)

Well done Franko I thought you had been a bit quiet recently.

Looking good Franko.

The R.R. Brewery is on the launchpad and countdown has began.

Hogan.

Oh Frank, t'is a thing of beauty. Does this mean all future M.A.L.E. brew days will be at your place?.....lol

Might be a good spot during brew day, but I tend to try and avoid all reflective surfaces on the recovery day ;)

Franko a.k.a. "The King Of Bling" :D

Cheers,
Andrew

Just an update of whats going on with the brewery,
added a rear support and mounted the Natural Gas Rambo/Mongolian burner its fully adjustable up/down forwards/backwards.
can now get into finishing the paintwork ,still got a way to go but getting there.

Burner3.jpg

Burner1.jpg

Burnercloseup.jpg

Brewstandred.jpg

Back