First World Problems Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screen_shot_2012_12_12_at_9.56.07_AM.png

A full day at work has just become a much more daunting proposition. First World Problem indeed.

Matilda Bay has better bottling process than does Gage Road, apparently.

2 year bottle of big helga, no problem. Quite nice.

2 year bottle of gage road ipa (ik ik....) and I know what wet cardboard tastes and smells like.

Got home yesterday - wife said "do you know your beerfridge door is open?" AAAAGH!!!

A bottle I tried to sqeeze in popped it open. She said she tried to close it but couldn't, so what did she do? Took out her wine and brought it in to the kitchen fridge. That's right, don't worry about the beer, lets just save the wine.

She needs more training.

I have switched off during this last week of work and spent far more time on here than usual...

Definintely not a FWP, but seem to be contributing very little in terms of useful information.

Apologies to all.

Thought i could smell beer when i woke up this morning. Went downstairs to the garage and somehow the spare fridge opened itself during the night and my 2 l flask of 1214 had lept out and commited suicide. Glass spread over about four square metres, and a banana estery yeasty smell. Thankfully i spilt the pack so started growing some more. Thats two 500 ml and one 2 l flask in a month.

I hurt as if someone punched me in the ribs below my left nipple.

Called up medical personnel in training for some FMA and sympathy, got told to htfu stop being a princess. fml. Question was, on a scale of 0 to 10, how much it hurts. I said 4. Apparently, no gaf for anything below 5.

Yep.

I wouldn't even bother complaining anonymously on the internet for anything below a 7. And I LOVE complaining anonymously on the internet.

I hurt as if someone punched me in the ribs below my left nipple.

Called up medical personnel in training for some FMA and sympathy, got told to htfu stop being a princess. fml. Question was, on a scale of 0 to 10, how much it hurts. I said 4. Apparently, no gaf for anything below 5.
When I did half marathons, if it was raining the wet fabric of my running vest would rub against my nipples and they would bleed, causing stains down the front of the vest. As well as being painful of course.
I gave up half marathons for home brewing.

Home grown pork that crackles like a dream,
Home grown Dutch Cream potatoes, home grown peas and carrots,
50 litres on tap and a dozen selected specialty beers in the fridge.

Me in bed with gastro.

Bah humbug

Cheers and tears
Chris

Weak

I ate through lunch and beer with a gastric ache in my ribs.

Get some asafoetida (hing) or some eno from the shop and you'd be up running.

Back